Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Warriors trade Harrington to Knicks for Crawford

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Warriors trade Harrington to Knicks for Crawford
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I THINK THIS IS A VERY GOOD TRADE BUT I THINK THE WARRIORS HAVE TOO MANY GUARDS.THEY GOT MORE TALENT I BELEIVE.I THINK THEY WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
harrington was a cry baby. whaaa i dont get enough minutes. thats cuz you suck! you take tons of 3's and miss and think your an all star. and all of a sudden he gets traded and his back is fine. ya right.

they got a great deal. yeah they do have a lot of guards but they brought him in to play along side monta ellis. every game the warriors lost this year they had a good chance of winning. the west is weaker than it was last year too. i think this is the strongest the warriors been since hardaway, spreewell, mullin days

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya warriors do have a lot of gaurds but nobody with true experience. All young guys...Monta and Crawford will be nice to see mid december [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOU ARE CORRECT.THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE HECK OF A BACKCOURT.HARRINGTON WILL BE BETTER IN THE EAST.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good trade for both teams. And good to see New York heading in the right direction... FINALLY. Mike D'Antoni couldn't have been a better option for their coaching situation. Plus, New York is due for a decent team. Now they just need to address that Marbury situation.

As for the Warriors, this is good for them too. You can never have too many good gaurds IMO, and Crawford's style of play fits with them very well. Though no one can replace Baron Davis. Damn he's fun to watch!

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com