Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got Pulled Over This Weekend

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Got Pulled Over This Weekend
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hayward PD caught me doing a donut and blowing through a stop sign saturday night. I thought it was over. $3000.00 and AC Transit was on my mind. But, I have a get out of jail free card so the dude just let me go with a loss of traction ticket. 80 bucks and a non moving violation. I happy with that. Just thought I share or brag. [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

sounds like u were playin monopoly again

[ November 20, 2008, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have taken the ticket not a shot in the mouth...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
I would have taken the ticket not a shot in the mouth...

[Big Grin]

LOL.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jeez, I just half throttle it in first gear (no tire spin) and I get the $3k fine with the officer threatening to send me to jail and impound my car. You actually do something worthy of my punishment, and you get off easy. Lucky mofo!! [worship]

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by Diamond Dave:
Jeez, I just half throttle it in first gear (no tire spin) and I get the $3k fine with the officer threatening to send me to jail and impound my car. You actually do something worthy of my punishment, and you get off easy. Lucky mofo!! [worship]

I know man. It's kinda odd how things work. The 1st time I actually get caught doing something. I get let go. Every other time, they want to ruinin my night, threaten and harass me.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:

I know man. It's kinda odd how things work. The 1st time I actually get caught doing something. I get let go. Every other time, they want to ruinin my night, threaten and harass me.
man kingroy u got off wit just a spank on the
dam u lucky son-of-a LOL!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
every time i got got the gave me a 23109 ticket i go to court and plead not guilty the judge hears the cops story and i get off with breakin traction twice..50$ fine both times [Big Grin]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to court too... Only problem was I was trying to go against a Sergeant's word... and I was 19 at the time. There really isn't a way to win that case.

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
99Mamba
¯
Member # 7506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Mamba  Ford pictures for 99Mamba    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You lucky MOFO!!!!
Posts: 660 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

just goes to show u how stupid a cop can be [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
quote:
quote:

just goes to show u how stupid a cop can be [Whoo Whooooo!]
Now, I wouldn't call the cop that let me go stupid, just a cool guy. Could've done anything he wanted and had every right to, but didn't. Those kind of cops, i would call confident and secure about themselves. Officer Adolfson of the CHP and cops just like him are stupid. Pulling people over for changing lanes to agressive and then want to get mad when you give them attitude. Writing up bogus citations and things. These kind of cops are the stupid ones.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com