Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do i have a case??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Do i have a case??
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I WAS AN EMPLOYEE @ KAISER.I CALLED THE COMPLIANCE HOT LINE TO REPORT CERTAIN THINGS THAT MY ASSISSTANT MANAGER WAS DOING LIKE FIXING TIMECARDS (FRAUD)AND TREATING ME UNFAIR I WAS ON CALL AND WHEN SHE WAS INCHARGE SHE WOULD NEVER CALL ME TO WORK.SHE DIDN'T LIKE ME AT ALL.TREATED OTHERS WITH PRIORITY.I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS CONFIDENTIAL AND THEY ASKED FOR MY # SO KAISERS ADMINISTRATOR WOULD GIVE ME A CALL BECAUSE I HAD TOLD THE COMPLIANCE PERSON THAT I HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE OF MY MANAGER.WHAT KAISER DID WAS FORWARD THE REPORT TO THE MANAGER SHE GOT EVERYONE ON HER SIDE (ON THE SAME PAGE) AND ONE OF MY COWORKERS HAD AN OUTBURST AND WAS YELLING AND THREATENING PEOPLE AND ANOTHER TOLD ANOTHER COWORKER WHY I HAD INVOLVED HER IN MY REPORT.DO U GUYS THINK I HAVE A GOOD CASE??

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You quit yourself right? Why do you want a case?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BECAUSE THAT MANAGER BASICALLY RAN ME OUT AND BECAUSE IT ALSO AFFECTS ME IF I EVER WANT TO WORK FOR KAISER AGAIN.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

AND NOW THAT I AM GONE THEY ARE GOING TO POST 2 POSITIONS ONE 40HRS AND ANOTHER 20HRS I WORKED THERE FOR A YEAR AND THEY COULN'T OFFER ME ANY HOURS.I THINK THAT SHOWS THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT ME THERE.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can't file a wrongful termination case if you quit?

but I'm not a lawyer.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hm... you quit on your own no one made you... I would consult a lawyer if you want to pursue it any further. If you wanted to stir shit up and get the right people in trouble you probably should have sucked it up stayed in the position u were in and make the appropiate actions to cover your ass.

In this case it seems like you just walked away from the problem and now you dont have a job, and whats why you want to make a case?

PS: caps lock is your friend. [Wink]

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

I am not out of a JOB actually work for sutter health now 40 hrs but I just think it is unfair.I also tried to go to 2 union reps before i quit but they said i couldn't file a report because i was on call and it would look like i was a complainer it would affect me in getting a new position.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man, move on, move up in your new position, goodluck. Living in the past isn't good, advance now with Sutter, GOODLUCK MAN!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

91LxStang
¯
Member # 8378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91LxStang  Ford pictures for 91LxStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1
Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Man, move on, move up in your new position, goodluck. Living in the past isn't good, advance now with Sutter, GOODLUCK MAN!

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the union reps don't back you, you are S.O.L. Good luck with Sutter!
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I work for kaiser, and there is no way they can skip you on positions cause it is union(and a good union at that) and seniority rules, it don't matter if you was on call or not. Where you on the verge of getting fired and then started complaining?. Cause the story your telling just don't add up.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:

--------------------
=(

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

I WAS NEVER GOING TO GET FIRED,NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT AGAINST ME,EVERYTHING IN MY FILE IS GOOD.MY EX MANAGER WAS ALLWAYS MISTREATING ME BECAUSE SHE IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH SOMEONE AND I SAW THEM AND I HAPPEN TO KNOW HER HUSBAND.AND UNION SUCKS WHEN UR NOT PAYING THEM UNION FEES

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You shoulda hit that!!! Tell her to give you some some then you keep your mouth shut. Remember the movie disclosure? he he.

[ November 07, 2008, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
give your ex manager my screen name on cafords and tell her to hit me up.. ill slam her and teach her a lesson and not to mess with macthizzle

[ November 08, 2008, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: *302DROP* ]

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *302DROP*:
give your ex manager my screen name on cafords and tell to hit me up.. ill slam her and teach her a lesson not to mess with macthizzle

wtf lmao [Eek!]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com