Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » dyno n tune shops.. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: dyno n tune shops..
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can some1 recomend me 2 a good dyno n tune shop !!!! looks like i need to tune my car asap....

im located in SF, and phone numbers to shop if possible!!1 thanx
[worship]

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to need a tune next month once I install my goodies in the following weeks and so I have been looking around. There are 3 shops that are VERY reputable.

AED Shingle Springs/ San Jose
Nextgen Hayward
Newtech Hayward

I don't have their numbers but if you google their names it'll come up in the first few search hits. They all run for about the same price but the cost justifies the means.

I think I read a post from F8TLSNAK that AED needs three cars to dynotune in San Jose or they can tow it for you for 1 dollar per mile to their location in Northern California. I would go to them since they are also members of this board. But, if you choose to go to a more local place the other shops are still just as reputable.

[ October 27, 2008, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: essasin ]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *302 DROP*:
can some1 recomend me 2 a good dyno n tune shop !!!! looks like i need to tune my car asap....

im located in SF, and phone numbers to shop if possible!!1 thanx
[worship]

just pm 93pony see when he is available, u are in between san jose and sac so either AED location works but u might as well go to the main shop in sac cuz that where they tune and do work all the time.

[ October 27, 2008, 05:50 AM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
I'm going to need a tune next month once I install my goodies in the following weeks and so I have been looking around. There are 3 shops that are VERY reputable.

AED Shingle Springs/ San Jose
Nextgen Hayward
Newtech Hayward

I don't have their numbers but if you google their names it'll come up in the first few search hits. They all run for about the same price but the cost justifies the means.

I think I read a post from F8TLSNAK that AED needs three cars to dynotune in San Jose or they can tow it for you for 1 dollar per mile to their location in Northern California. I would go to them since they are also members of this board. I believe its PurpleNotch(Shaun) whos does the tuning and 93Pony who does the installs but I'm sure e can help make an appointment. But, if you choose to go to a more local place the other shops are still just as reputable.

i did, i was in a rush to get tuned, but thats old. dont need the cars anymore ima wait.

just to make things clear, purplenotch has nothin to do with AED. Shuan=93pony he tunes and does installs.

[ October 27, 2008, 05:50 AM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol thanks for the correction. I got names and screen names mixed up. I edited my original post and I apologize for the mistake.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
lol thanks for the correction. I got names and screen names mixed up. I edited my original post and I apologize for the mistake.

no prob. we just dont wanna mix things up ya know [patriot]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

03gtPONY
¯
Member # 5337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03gtPONY  Ford pictures for 03gtPONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ditos Motors
(650) 991-0400
1715 Mission Rd, South San Francisco, CA

Most shops tune for WOT HP, Ditos tunes for HP and drive ability. I like em cus they're close to home and they're cool cats that run it. Ask for David or Robert

--------------------
*Sleeper GT* nuff said

03gtPONY
¯
Member # 5337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03gtPONY  Ford pictures for 03gtPONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ditos Motors
(650) 991-0400
1715 Old Mission Rd, South San Francisco, CA

Most shops tune for WOT HP, Ditos tunes for HP and drive ability. I like em cus they're close to home and they're cool cats that run it. Ask for David or Robert. They're right after the Colma PD at the start of Old Mission, before El camino high

--------------------
*Sleeper GT* nuff said

sic ls1
¯
Member # 7036

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic ls1  Ford pictures for sic ls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aed or newtech hands down
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so far i called ditos in ssf and he wants $295 for the chip and $190 per hour for labor...

then i called nextgen in hayward on mission blvd and he quoted me a flat rate of $550... inclused chip and tuning.....

i couldnt get the number to AED....... does any have the #

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DITOS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U SERIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHA DONT EVEN BOTHER MARVIN U BETTER OFF GOING TO NEXTGEN DONT KNOW WHY U WOULD HAVE CALLED THEM IN THE 1ST PLACE [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

lol... just getting quotes.......
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NEXTGEN OR AED IM GOING TO TAKE MINE T0 NEXTGEN ONCE IM DONE DOING WHAT IM DOING

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
Originally posted by BLOWN-SILVER-PATRON-COUPE:
NEXTGEN OR AED IM GOING TO TAKE MINE T0 NEXTGEN ONCE IM DONE DOING WHAT IM DOING

your change your display name more than u change your thongs
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Been to new tech like 4 times!! [worship] [worship] [worship] !!!!!!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

HA-HA-HA VERY FUNNY PINCHE CABRON DONT BE JEALOUS [Razz] [Razz]

[ October 27, 2008, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: BLOWN-SILVER-PATRON-COUPE ]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

NEW TECH [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] NEVER HEARD OF IT THEY DO GOOD TUNES THERE?

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
Originally posted by 9svtcobra8:
Been to new tech like 4 times!! [worship] [worship] [worship] !!!!!!

where is newtech located?
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

HAYWARD

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe he was asking me buddy!!! lol hayward!! [Big Grin]
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Newtech did some work on my Camaro and did a good job. I'll be taking them my stang for a tune next week.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

There actually an ls1 shop but they tuned my buddys twin turbo gt there only 8 pounds they made 500 to the wheels!!
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

I beleive its on west winton.
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shuan just got back from Hawaii for Drew's wedding. Drew will be gone till the 3rd. Shuan I think got home today. I am sure he might be a little tired. You can call the number on my Sig and it will give you the number to reach shuan. Just so you guys know I do the towing for AED. If you are not in a hurry I can work you in with my other jobs for a $1 a mile. If you can't wait drew or shuan will put you in touch with me and we can make something work that makes us both happy.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

sic ls1
¯
Member # 7036

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic ls1  Ford pictures for sic ls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup hit us up

www.newtechperformance.com

--------------------
1988 lx coupe. Exhaust,4:10's 13.6 @ 100mph
2001 ss camaro 11.55 @ 123 415/372

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com