Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » diablosport predator vs sct x3

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: diablosport predator vs sct x3
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
been lookin on forums and sites comparing between the 2 programmer's and still haven't made up my mind. most of the functions are the same but the predator comes with the lifetime free tune updates, that should pretty make up my decision, but i want to see other peoples opinions from experience. thanks!

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I GOT THE PREDATOR TUNED BY NEXGEN SEEMS TO DO THE JOB
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well this might be a dumb question but do all shop's like nexgen etc. use different programmer's? or certain shops only tune with different programmer's?

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

GTGUY
¯
Member # 8003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTGUY  Ford pictures for GTGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
well this might be a dumb question but do all shop's like nexgen etc. use different programmer's? or certain shops only tune with different programmer's?

i went with a shop in turlock (the valley) called vendicated performance and the guy there is really smart and knows his stangs....he uses a program called sniper..........havnt seen many who has heard of it let alone knows how to properly use the program....but it really opened up my stang big time.

--------------------
"You win some, lose some, and wreck some." Dale Earnhardt

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
been lookin on forums and sites comparing between the 2 programmer's and still haven't made up my mind. most of the functions are the same but the predator comes with the lifetime free tune updates, that should pretty make up my decision, but i want to see other peoples opinions from experience. thanks!

The predator hand held only holds 1 program as the SCT holds more.. now if your looking for quality tunes from the 2.. its all about the tuner not the programmer.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
91CHP_Coupe
¯
Member # 7686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91CHP_Coupe  Ford pictures for 91CHP_Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam monte wsup bro... wut u been up too??? And yea i was looking for a programer also...

--------------------
69 Mach 1
91 Coupe HCI. SOLD
04 DSG Mach 1

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

thanks for all the reply's. pretty much it comes down to the line that it's all up to the tuner and not the programmer. i might go with the sct x3 just because it has more functions.

[ October 23, 2008, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Rookie07gt ]

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

quote:
Originally posted by 91CHP_Coupe:
Dam monte wsup bro... wut u been up too??? And yea i was looking for a programer also...

nothin much al. what's good man?

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com