Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ghetto sucker punch KO (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ghetto sucker punch KO
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1222993568/Ghettor_Sucker_Punch_Knocked_Out_Cold

Opinions?

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats bullshit! i hate people that sucker punch! not only that he did it twice [Mad] ... but the other guy was talking hella shit

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that dood held on his oj the whole time while getn punched....taller dood is probably dead by now godbless his soul..

[ October 22, 2008, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it seemed like dude was drunk and wasnt fair to me if he wanted to i think it would be the other way around [Big Grin]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

Jumpinjoe
¯
Member # 7530

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jumpinjoe  Ford pictures for Jumpinjoe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow... theres a badass muther f***er right there. Hit a guy when he's not looking

--------------------
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes the duty. -Thomas Jefferson

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THAT FOOS A SUCKA WHY THE FUCK HE GONE COME THRU TOMMORROW ONE THANGS FA'SHO HE GOT KNOWCKED THE FUCK OUT LOL

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
watch the slow mo, fist looks like it doesnt even connect, he took the forearm and bicep to the head.
Either way thats bullshit. He sucker punches him once and it doesnt drop the guy, so the next time he has to be a coward and blind side him [BS flag]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEA HE DIDNT CONNECT THAT HIT BUT IT STILL BUT HIM TO SLEEP THOUGH THATS FUCKED UP THE WORST PART ABOUT IT HE MADE IT SEEM LIKE HE WAS KOO WITH HIM HE EVEN HUGGED THE MAN BEFORE TAKING OFF ON HIM THATS SOME FAULTY PUSSY ASS COWARD MOVE

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"im gonna eat!!.. Im a beast!!! " Blah Blah Blah..

**SMMMMACK!**

Dude got knock the fuck out!!

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldn't call that a sucka punch. More like dude is a sucka and got punched. Obviously fighting was on his mind when he came out. Did too much talking. Then you just fought the dude. Why would you take your eye off of him and continue to pop off? He kind of asked for that really. And if you beefing with someone why would you let the dude hug you? And why would someone come back tomorrow? Whole thing smelled of sucka
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH fuck that guy. I'd have done the same shit. You wanna talk shit to me then trust me NOT to beat your face in any way I can? I will admit I can't understand ONE word they said so maybe he deserved it and maybe he didn't but he got punked.

To me a sucker punch is if your fighting with one guy and his buddy comes in from behind and takes you out. That is pussy shit. Otherwise all is fair.

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BITCH!!!..... Thats damn near all I gotta say!!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its a couple of ghetto hood rats..... who gives a shit. They all end of killing each other off anyway in their dumb ass turf wars. The one guy saying "I'll be back tomorrow", no shit and the day after that and the day after that while we support their asses..... shit pisses me off.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Its a couple of ghetto hood rats..... who gives a shit. They all end of killing each other off anyway in their dumb ass turf wars. The one guy saying "I'll be back tomorrow", no shit and the day after that and the day after that while we support their asses..... shit pisses me off.

lol.....wtf? You need a hug man.
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

[worship] [worship] Damn dont get me wrong I agree with your preach but for 5.99 plus shipping an hanlding I'll send my girl to your house for a great big HUG!!!!!! [patriot]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9svtcobra8:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

[worship] [worship] Damn dont get me wrong I agree with your preach but for 5.99 plus shipping an hanlding I'll send my girl to your house for a great big HUG!!!!!! [patriot]
Ok, maybe I'm being a bit hostile about it..... I've seen these fuckers do this shit to normal people in parking lots before and that really pisses me off. If they want to do it to each other then I'm all for it.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Hell yea let them ill eachother off I dont give a damn!!!
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The whole thing was fucked up!!! Dude was talking shit but he was hella drunk he didn't know whether he was comming or going!! So dude should of just let him go!! No points on that hit!!!

(Tomorrow that Mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!)
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [burnout]

[ October 22, 2008, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:

hahahaha....guys its just a street fight. No need to get all OG Killer Bobby Johnson on us (<--- you are a old fart if you remember the movie this is from)

I have to watch it again. I didnt realize the dude was drunk.

[ October 22, 2008, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it took his punkass 2shots to knock him out, AND they were cheapshots. Doesnt say much for the guy's power [Wink]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
hahahaha....guys its just a street fight. No need to get all OG Killer Bobby Johnson on us (<--- you are a old fart if you remember the movie this is from)
[/QB]

haha damn i know i'm old! my boy looked like bobby johnson, i used to call him that all the time!

"deuce up in here!"

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
typical ghetto trash IMO
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I have to watch it again. I didnt realize the dude was drunk.

j rock is my boy,,,,,lol im only 23 and it was on bet last week....
by any means necessary
¯
Member # 8682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for by any means necessary  Ford pictures for by any means necessary    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i have to say is damn. as my man smokey from the movie friday would say "you got knocked the fuck out" , ha ha ha lol [Smile]
96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man he made him spill his drank dude wasnt even tryin to fight back and didnt even get his ass kicked till he got hit with a bicep in slow mo hell be back tomorrow same spot i thought it was great though always good to see knocked the fuck outs anyway my popcorn is done

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com