Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i called my it company in india today

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: i called my it company in india today
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and all stocks mom awnsered and says mccain 08! [patriot]

ohh and happy monday [Whoo Whooooo!]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:

I called pimps and hookers hotline, your mom answered, i asked her what time do you guys close?

She replied "Im open 24 hours. I stay wide open like the lambonotch doors"

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

I called pimps and hookers hotline, your mom answered, i asked her what time do you guys close?

She replied "Im open 24 hours. I stay wide open like the lambonotch doors"

lmao.....
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah my mom helps me pimp out your momma. tho we can only get $20 A trick cause of the curry smell and the wookie pussy fro. seriously tell that bitch to douch and shave befor befor i sell her to another pimp.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
yeah my mom helps me pimp out your momma. tho we can only get $20 A trick cause of the curry smell and the wookie pussy fro. seriously tell that bitch to douch and shave befor befor i sell her to another pimp.

Give it up kid, stop trying.98% of your comebacks dont even make sense.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

ok let me explain. I own the pimps and ho's hot line. which you called, probably to ask your mother what time dinner would be ready. you spoke with my mother who is the secretary and she informed you that you mom works 24/7 for me. To get her more time off i informed you that she should clean and shave her pubic region due to the fact that it turns most customers off. thus causing her not to make as much revenue each session. if i cannot make enough revenue from her this quarter i will have to sell her to the highest bidder to recoup costs incoured by her.
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
ok let me explain. I own the pimps and ho's hot line. which you called, probably to ask your mother what time dinner would be ready. you spoke with my mother who is the secretary and she informed you that you mom works 24/7 for me. To get her more time off i informed you that she should clean and shave her pubic region due to the fact that it turns most customers off. thus causing her not to make as much revenue each session. if i cannot make enough revenue from her this quarter i will have to sell her to the highest bidder to recoup costs incoured by her.

dude youre a idiot GTFO this site, you contribute nothing but bullshit and youre not even funny. DOUCHE... BAN HIM PLEASE im getting dumber just by reading his posts.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:

dude youre a idiot GTFO this site, you contribute nothing but bullshit and youre not even funny. DOUCHE... BAN HIM PLEASE im getting dumber just by reading his posts.
Who's going to ban him, if you haven't notice MODS ARE NEVER ON THE SITE.
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by xvt's 85 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:

Who's going to ban him, if you haven't notice MODS ARE NEVER ON THE SITE.
Al Stock needs to whoop that ass then lol....

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com