Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bar fights are fun! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bar fights are fun!
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
down in old town folsom, un-lucky middle eastern kid stuck his nose in some drama at the wrong time. was pretty funny tho when all 13 of his friends didnt back him. lol i only wish dave 50 was there to teach then about McCain lol.

[ October 04, 2008, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: lambonotch ]

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol wut

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there was a fat fight last night down here in fullerton...cops didnt show for days... 10 ppl a few bouncers... dudes were pumpd! A bunch of tatted up bros. I saw some serious headstompin..elbows..im bringin my camera next time. Hella hot girls in la/orange country fellas [patriot]

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
lol wut

LOL i think you didnt understand because it wasnt caps lock right.
I wish i woulda been there to it was probably AL STOCK and his Obomya crew, tryin to convert McCain voters LOL.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
lol wut

I wish i woulda been there to it was probably AL STOCK and his Obomya crew, tryin to convert McCain voters LOL.

Opps, nope. I think that night i was with your mom in her bedroom showing her how us OBAMA supporters really get down. She was pretty convinced.
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
hawaii5.0
¯
Member # 4675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawaii5.0  Ford pictures for hawaii5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
lol wut

Opps, nope. I think that night i was with your mom in her bedroom showing her how us OBAMA supporters really get down. She was pretty convinced.
lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
91LX (sold)
93 cobra #3279

Posts: 757 | From: here and there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol wut

So what i understand is, someone got k/o'd and by the statement you made how you "think you fucked my mom" ,was just probably a dream while you where k/o'd. sorry bout your luck.....on the beat down and all, plus my mom has a whole linen closet full of white sheets, at least N8 says she does. dont think you had a chance!!!!!! [dance]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol wut

So what i understand is, someone got k/o'd and by the statement you made how you "think you fucked my mom" ,was just probably a dream while you where k/o'd. sorry bout your luck.....on the beat down and all, plus my mom has a whole linen closet full of white sheets, at least N8 says she does. dont think you had a chance!!!!!! [dance]
Like i said i was with your mommy when that kid caught a beatdown. I seen a whole lot of black sheets in her closet, well.. maybe it has ALOT of white stains now, after i paid that visit.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol wut

Like i said i was with your mommy when that kid caught a beatdown. I seen a whole lot of black sheets in her closet, well.. maybe it has ALOT of white stains now, after i paid that visit.
11th grade huh???????

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yo on the real al-stock's mom's pussy smells like curry. also shit was so hairy even her pubes has their own turbin! i was drunk and hittin it but after a few mins i got all sick from the smell and puked on her.

[ October 06, 2008, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: lambonotch ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seriously i just teard up i was laughing so hard

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:
yo on the real al-stock's mom's pussy smells like curry. also shit was so hairy even her pubes has their own turbin! i was drunk and hittin it but after a few mins i got all suck from the smell and puked on her.

Riiiiiiiiiight, sorry kid, don't you have more fake accounts to make on cafords?

-

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=curry%20muncher
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=curry%20muncher

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=republikkkan

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=republiklan

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=repubigot

[ October 06, 2008, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Riiiiiiiiiight, sorry kid, don't you have more fake accounts to make on cafords?

-

AL STOCK, while I don't agree with you on politics I see you as a respected member on the board. The way you let that BS personal attack roll off your back like that shows the kind of person you are. [patriot]

lambo, why don't you leave the attacks for the pro, Dave50? I hope when you run into someone you talked shit to there's a camera around to get the asswhopin on film, a real asswhopin too and not that made up shit from your favorite bar the Manhole.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yo on the real al-stock's mom's pussy smells like curry. also shit was so hairy even her pubes has their own turbin! i was drunk and hittin it but after a few mins i got all sick from the smell and puked on her.

WOW!!!!!!boy is talkin hella shit.................. i'd bet $100 this guy would even say this shit in some 1's face....
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

ill take you up on that bet.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

does that mean AL STOCK'S coming to town???? i doubt it i got $20 on lambo tho!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
does that mean AL STOCK'S coming to town???? i doubt it i got $20 on lambo tho!!!!

ill be in Sacramento this weekend, Valley High to be exact, 10 minutes away from Old Sac.

I bet lambonotch's and fr5.0s moms pussy that none of you gangstas will be around.

PM's the way to set things up [dance]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

ill be in Sacramento this weekend, Valley High to be exact, 10 minutes away from Old Sac.

I bet lambonotch's and fr5.0s moms pussy that none of you gangstas will be around.

PM's the way to set things up [dance]

i got $50 on mom's pussy..she better be a MILF!!!
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down! PM coming, Ill set it up with Lambo and FR aswell. If we were bitches we wouldnt pull your card, knowing people know who lambo and I are. Besides We will be in the "parkway" right around the corner.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

-

AL STOCK, while I don't agree with you on politics I see you as a respected member on the board. The way you let that BS personal attack roll off your back like that shows the kind of person you are. [patriot]

lambo, why don't you leave the attacks for the pro, Dave50? I hope when you run into someone you talked shit to there's a camera around to get the asswhopin on film, a real asswhopin too and not that made up shit from your favorite bar the Manhole.

Well? Shit Im now a capitalist, If you wanna be the one to whoop his ass maybe I could set $50 tickets up for members? Fighters paid 50% of total revenue split 60-40 winner gets 60. I get the rest becuase Im running security?

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Im down! PM coming, Ill set it up with Lambo and FR aswell. If we were bitches we wouldnt pull your card, knowing people know who lambo and I are. Besides We will be in the "parkway" right around the corner.

PM's replied to with my personal cell. Keep it at PMs with the "locations" gangsters. I wouldnt want lambonotch's mommy to lose business with all the attention on this thread.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:

G park way to be exact!!!!!!!ill be in a 1985 toyota camry brick red.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Yo i pimp out alstocks mommas curry ridden pussy out by valley high. Ill be there in a brown box chev on 22's. just look for your sister's head bobin up n down in the passager seat.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com