Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New years in Las Vegas....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New years in Las Vegas....
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We'll my birthday is on the December 31st and I'm thinking about taking a trip to vegas for new years / bday. Anyone know where I can find good deals on booking flight and hotel as a package deal? I know this is pretty late to be looking for a room in Vegas for new years. I've checked expedia, costco, & AAA...Shoot me some ideas...

Thanks,
Jayson

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
New Years in LV is gonna be $$$$$. All of the clubs jack up their cover charges. It's not the airfair and hotel that you need to worry about.. it's the clubs and the booze [Eek!]
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
850 Turb0
¯
Member # 6478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 850 Turb0  Ford pictures for 850 Turb0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Isn't there a commercial for LasVegas.com that says they get good deals? I've never been to it, but you might want to take a look.

--------------------
It's just cheese.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too crowded! You'll be in line to get into clubs FOREVER and walking the strip wont be fun because its so damn packed!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just go and when you get there, take the cards from the cats that flick them at you....And you will be all good.
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if your gambling no need to worry about gettnig faded 4 free!

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tickets are about $250-$300 now via Southwest.

I would get a room somewhere off the strip since nobody spends time there anyway.

Beware most clubs like Priv, Pure, & Tao etc charge AT LEAST $100-150 door FOR NYE events and you gotta wait like 2 hours. If you don't come early enough you don't even get in!

Unless you know somebody or are a celebrity that is. Last time I went to Pure I wanted to get a guy in that lost his ID and he told me "unless you have $1000 I can't do anything for you".

[Eek!] But it is Veg-ASS! And I'm still trying to get those days off LOL.

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

I would get a room somewhere off the strip since nobody spends time there anyway.

Beware most clubs like Priv, Pure, & Tao etc charge AT LEAST $100-150 door FOR NYE events and you gotta wait like 2 hours. If you don't come early enough you don't even get in!

Unless you know somebody or are a celebrity that is. Last time I went to Pure I wanted to get a guy in that lost his ID and he told me "unless you have $1000 I can't do anything for you".

I might be there, I already got my time off approved from 12/13-01/04 23 days no work [dance]

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the info guys [patriot] I just feel it would be nice to vegas / new years / bday (not to mention its my 21st bday [Eek!] )...

quote:

Josh hope you make it dude...I'm thinkin about gettin a suite and divide the room cost by the 10+ people going...it's not like anyone stays in the room or sleeps anyways [Razz]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
thanks for the info guys [patriot] I just feel it would be nice to vegas / new years / bday (not to mention its my 21st bday [Eek!] )...

quote:

Josh hope you make it dude...I'm thinkin about gettin a suite and divide the room cost by the 10+ people going...it's not like anyone stays in the room or sleeps anyways [Razz]
I got the days off and got my flight from Southwest for the 31st to the 3rd. I'll hit you up!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com