Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need good pic of vortech s trim blower tag for fox mustang

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Need good pic of vortech s trim blower tag for fox mustang
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like the titel says. Willing to provide a six pack of beer for a clear picture of a vortech S Trim blower tag that clearly shows all information.

thanks

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Vortech Saleen
¯
Member # 7494

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vortech Saleen  Ford pictures for Vortech Saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tag like serial number of the blower or what?

The SN doesn't tell you or I anything. It the impeller that you can tell the difference between A (or SC) and S trim

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can call vortechs tech line time them the serial number of that blower right off the tag they can tell you when it was rebuilt if any and when it left kinda cool

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Need picture and dimensions for a "custom Little project" I plan on doing.
BOOSTED92GT
¯
Member # 8650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOOSTED92GT  Ford pictures for BOOSTED92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i can find my camera tomorrow when i'm working on my car i can get you one, carb legal much? [burnout]

--------------------
71 f250
68 coupe, soon to have terminator motor/trans/irs

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

"CARB LEGAL" for the win!!

Thanks. I owe ya a six pack plus!!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com