Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » howard stern on the 08 election

Author Topic: howard stern on the 08 election
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p3OB6roAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHH8OAro7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khuu-RhOBDU&feature=related

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OBAMA!.... fuck all you white pieces of shit! Obama is GREAT FOR US! Soon, I hope we can be as great as africa and kenya!?..... You reap what you so. What will America be without its 4 founding white fathers , become? Let us look at history? Africa is fucked up more than any other country-america gives them aid daily... but fuck whites they owe the african slave traders? Even more!!!! England is doing great actualy they are doing TO GOOD! We should hate the English aswell? Thats where the racist white fuckers are from. Just remember you reap what you so. As the white Americans flourished from the white English settlers, we will unite as "1" again... I for one would love to have the county split up with walls bordering blacks, as the PRIEST asked for. Crime would reduce, welfare would fall 80% as white fathers dont abandion children, they father them. <----- its a semi quote from black bill cosby. Yes!, What we need is a country without whites! So we to, can live like Africa! Love it or hate it, Africans sold America slaves, the fact is, is Even black Americans owned slaves, not only sold them.----If youre black please ignore these facts and move right on to the white man.OR Just go back to africa? I will pay for tickets, and will also offer a, sorry. Africa is doing excellent without the white man! The white man has held you back for so long, Im willing to buy a family of 8 or 1 mother 6 children plane tickets back to Africa. Dont worry African slave traders rounded up blacks and sold them so you can still pull the slave card there. Any Africans ready to go home from this hatefull place? FREE OF CHARGE? Its funny how there is no african american-african donation fund. Yall out for yourselfs or what? Matter of fact Im sure I could get bigger dollar funds? How about all you suppressed blacks get a ticket back to Africa plus a $1000? Shit! Im ready for a buy out!!!! The whites are so very sorry, infact were so sorry we will pay you to go home.-Home is africa. How much do you want? I can arrange flight, housing-better furnished than current section 8 and more, I was gona add 4300 to Africas welfare but? I guess skin doesnt matter there?

[ October 03, 2008, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyhow, All BS aside what will it cost to start sending the africans home to Africa? I understand the whites have you further ahead of your origion.... africa but Im willing to buy you out anyhow. complete family paid flight back to Africa? Plus a 10k Im sorry bonus?I can do that for 6 familys. Above that Im flushed, Please pass the buy out word on. Im happy to buy out, Everyone of them. Im sorry, how much cash you want?

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or....
How bout you go outside and kiss a moving bus
Do the US and Africa a favor

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, dave.5, you have some serious issues. aren't you late for your klan meeting? don't take that the wrong way [Roll Eyes] .
by any means necessary
¯
Member # 8682

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for by any means necessary  Ford pictures for by any means necessary    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well dave50 you sound like you have alot of racial issues. and you need to be educated. when black people talk about being stolen from their homeland it's because it is true. those are the facts. by all means we are not saying that america is a bad place to live and that all white people are evil. america is a great place to live where else can we live under the slogan the land of the free. but freedom cost so much? yes we can do what we want, live where we want, and work where we want, practice whatever religion, and all the other good things america offers. but the cost of that freedom is putting up with racism from racist ignorant people like yourself, being discriminated against when it comes to housing, and work but at the same time not being able to do nothing about it because there are so many loop holes. let me ask you question? do you really think you are 100% american. i'm sure your ancestors came from some european country. so while your buying these 10 tickets for these 10 families to go back to africa why dont you buy one for yourself back to europe or where ever you are from. but be careful you might find yourself buying a ticket back to africa for yourself. if you reach back far enough you might find out your great, great, great, great grandmother was an african and your great great great great grandfather had a thing for raping black women. that's all america needs is one less racist "american" to exist in this country. unlearn hate. let me leave you with a famous quote:

We declare our right on this earth...to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary."
- Malcolm X

by any means necessary
¯
Member # 8682

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for by any means necessary  Ford pictures for by any means necessary    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well dave50 you sound like you have alot of racial issues. and you need to be educated. when black people talk about being stolen from their homeland it's because it is true. those are the facts. by all means we are not saying that america is a bad place to live and that all white people are evil. america is a great place to live where else can we live under the slogan the land of the free. but freedom cost so much? yes we can do what we want, live where we want, and work where we want, practice whatever religion, and all the other good things america offers. but the cost of that freedom is putting up with racism from racist ignorant people like yourself, being discriminated against when it comes to housing, and work but at the same time not being able to do nothing about it because there are so many loop holes. let me ask you question? do you really think you are 100% american. i'm sure your ancestors came from some european country. so while your buying these 10 tickets for these 10 families to go back to africa why dont you buy one for yourself back to europe or where ever you are from. but be careful you might find yourself buying a ticket back to africa for yourself. if you reach back far enough you might find out your great, great, great, great grandmother was an african and your great great great great grandfather had a thing for raping black women. that's all america needs is one less racist "american" to exist in this country. unlearn hate. let me leave you with a famous quote:

We declare our right on this earth...to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary."
- Malcolm X

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by by any means necessary:

- Malcolm X

Malcolm X was a fool he was punked out by MLK who was for peace. Elijah Muhammad was a racist if you quote racism you must be.

you need to unlearn hate. let me leave you with a famous quote:

"I have often wished that he would talk less of violence, because violence is not going to solve our problem," King noted. "And, in his litany of articulating the despair of the Negro without offering any positive, creative alternative, I feel that Malcolm has done himself and our people a great disservice. Fiery, demagogic oratory in the black ghettos, urging Negroes to arm themselves and prepare to engage in violence, as he has done, can reap nothing but grief."

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by by any means necessary:

- Malcolm X

1 less racist wont help and Im not a racist Im a realist. I dont hate any minority ever because of their skin. Heres an arena of racist coward low life, never gonna amount to shit pigs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxNeGOXSoA Go bother these racists since you care so much. As far as the renting... Go figure... I cant really get to far into how I feel because its quite possible you were one of the ones crying to an admin. Im just another white man forced to supress his views.

[ October 08, 2008, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dont muslums hate the christian religion? why did he use muslum and christian together?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
OBAMA!.... fuck all you white pieces of shit!

i stopped here. this had me crackin up

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
dont muslums hate the christian religion? why did he use muslum and christian together?

All religions hate each other.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:

All religions hate each other.
i know that but dont muslums kill christians?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com