Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Craigslist Post of the Day

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Craigslist Post of the Day
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With all this talent, why is this guy in prison?

67 Prison Shelby

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] lmfao

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a hundred dollers daaaaaaaaaamn

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by echo park gangsta:
a hundred dollers daaaaaaaaaamn

Give the guy a break, that's high quality craftsmanship. Plus he is trying to supplement the 5¢ an hour he makes stamping license plates.

-

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im already payin for his room and board even tho hes a criminal see tha way i look at it is if you break the law you still got it made you still dont have to pay for shit cuz your still robin my money. a hundred years ago people thought twice befor they broke the law
 -

[ September 09, 2008, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: echo park gangsta ]

--------------------

z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
im already payin for his room and board even tho hes a criminal see tha way i look at it is if you break the law you still got it made you still dont have to pay for shit cuz your still robin my money. a hundred years ago people thought twice befor they broke the law
 -

hundred years ago pot wasn't criminal [BS flag] I'd bet the guy got something pretty small-time, considering he's in a min-security prison. regardless of what crime he committed, he's paying the price (whether that price is equivalent to his crime or not is unknown). also, that's a goddamned good model car, I can't even make the plastic ones I buy from the hobby shop look that good. guess that's the kinda patience you can have while in the joint, eh?

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
Originally posted by z pyro:
quote:
 -

hundred years ago pot wasn't criminal [BS flag] I'd bet the guy got something pretty small-time, considering he's in a min-security prison. regardless of what crime he committed, he's paying the price (whether that price is equivalent to his crime or not is unknown). also, that's a goddamned good model car, I can't even make the plastic ones I buy from the hobby shop look that good. guess that's the kinda patience you can have while in the joint, eh?
kill em all

--------------------

gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

hes a real gangsta not a blogger [patriot]

[ September 09, 2008, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: gercolla1 ]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

dont get it twisted these threads are many peoples opinions i can see how you could have lost site of the thread topic cuz im so intimidating and all
 -

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com