Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Friends Mustang stolen last night in Home Invasion in Antelope(Sacramento) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friends Mustang stolen last night in Home Invasion in Antelope(Sacramento)
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friend who is a member on this board had his car stolen last night. 4 guys came up to him while he was working on getting his coupe ready for pinks. The took him at gunpoint in to the house and laid him and his girfriend on the ground and covered with a blanket and pillows. They had there 11 year old daughter sleeping in the bedroom. They ended up taking misc stuff and stole the car but atleast did not harm them. Here are some pics of the car if anyone notices it around sac. It was on the Channel 40 news tonight.

-
 -
 -

[ August 30, 2008, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Dag302 ]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The story is on the front page of the ktxl website labeled home invasion:

http://www.fox40.com/pages/main

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad that Joey and his family are ok. I knew that when I saw the posted pics that I had seen that driveway before, only to become wide eyed when I realized who's house it was.

Seems as tho a move is in order. [Frown]

Again, I'm very glad that Joey and his family are ok!

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
let me vent for a second and say that this is fuckin sad how these mother fuckers can rob someone of there car like this. low down dirty dickheads need some treatment. come to my house pussy's.

not only thay jacked his car because they cant afford one, but they continued into the house and violated his family like that?

i rather find those fucks over the car anyday. look on the bright side. your family was not harm phycally and the theifs mom is going to be killed by a drunk driver soon anyways, so........

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

They are looking to move in the next week or so. The good thing is they are ok. They got a lot of stuff from the house and all there money. The lady from the TV channel said they should set up a little thing at the bank where people can donate. It really sucks that people are doing things like this and to empty them out.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
They are looking to move in the next week or so. The good thing is they are ok. They got a lot of stuff from the house and all there money. The lady from the TV channel said they should set up a little thing at the bank where people can donate. It really sucks that people are doing things like this and to empty them out.

I picked up a car once from that house, it is not a good part of town to begin with. It is funny how these ass hats knew there was money in the house. Seems like someone who knew Joey or something??? Leave it to the cops to figure out. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

They took no car parts. They got, cash, dvds, dvd player, playstation, laptop and of course the car.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have been there also. glad to see they were not hurt. move as soon as possible get out of there. what can you do???

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucken piece of shit low life ass thieves.. Those muthafuckas will get theirs guaranteed.

Karma will bite their asses 100x harder then they would ever expect, i guarantee in the next 6 months to come, either they will end up in prison with LIFE or they will hit rock bottom (homeless level).

FUCK THEM, im glad the family is OK.

Thats terrible, along with a 11yr old daughter? Lets see how long these fucks get to breathe the freedom air.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

just a quick note, i found the car last night. will post update later today

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahh man I've done busness with him a few times. So owner lmk if u need anything hit me up on a pm. sux it happened an those people will get theirs, hopee they try to out run a train one day an get ran over to a slow painfull death. so little vent there but they need it. glad the family is ok. lmk fii u need anything maybe donations for pinks vehicle [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn when I went there that neighborhood didn't seem bad at all , i reconized the drive way to plus that foxbody across the street .happy to here no one got hurt.

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont know the person, but thank God he and his fam is ok. Those things can go wrong really quick. I had a best friend that is in prison to this day because he decided to be a follower and do a home invasion. But it was mainly to scare the people. Well the dude fought back. And my friend shot and killed the guy out of fear.

So glad their ok

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This shit is crazy, I've been over there many times and it seems there's always quite a few people hanging out, too bad they didn't pick one of those nights to come over. I'm sure rounding the corner and seeing 5 people outside would have changed their minds about doing this shit. [Mad]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
scary situation, thankfully his family is okay.
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would say this is sad but its not, its way beyond say, If they would have stolen his car that would be sad, but to come into their home at gun point, MAN WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO....

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Hozr
¯
Member # 6196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hozr  Ford pictures for Hozr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit, what part of Antelope is this in? We started gfetting our neighborhood cleaned out and this shit happens. We had a family stealing/chopping cars in the house behind me.

I'm guessing close to the NoHigh line? I keep a gun in the garage when I'm wrenching. I've had too many people eyeballing my garage lately.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn man. People now a days scare me. Was this in broad daylight?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
first and foremost glad to hear Joey, his girlfriend and daughter are alright, this is absolutely outrageous, I really don't know what to say to this, this is just so appauling.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hozr:
Shit, what part of Antelope is this in? We started gfetting our neighborhood cleaned out and this shit happens. We had a family stealing/chopping cars in the house behind me.

I'm guessing close to the NoHigh line? I keep a gun in the garage when I'm wrenching. I've had too many people eyeballing my garage lately.

The shitty part is this can happen anywhere. I live in a decent area in Rocklin and even though its less likely to happen here it still can.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
god damn thats bullshit... thats why when i buy my house ill have a pistol stashed in a few places.
Im glad he's ok, his family as well. Let him know if he needs help moving i got my work van and im willing to help [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when I called Ricky last night...i was surprised to hear that as well...

i couldn't believe people actually do that but then heard it was the second time by those same guys....

just glad he and the fam are okay...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So he got his car back?

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

We found it in antelope. Little damage to the outside. Not sure if there is any drivetrain damage since the police towed it for fingerprinting

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

E's 89COUPE
¯
Member # 6569

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for E's 89COUPE  Ford pictures for E's 89COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GLAD YOUR BOY AND HIS FAM ARE OK THAT SHIT IS JUST TO MUCH

--------------------
SIDE JOBS PERFORMANCE & GENERAL MECHANIC 510-875-0502 EDDIE

2005 F150
89.LX COUPE
68.Cougar
89 civic HB

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com