Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just Got My 4.10's Installed By JohnB

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Just Got My 4.10's Installed By JohnB
01 GT
¯
Member # 7932

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 01 GT  Ford pictures for 01 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just got my car back after getting my 4.10's installed, John B installed them for me, the gears are great but john B is by far THE BEST, no gear whine, just a great fast and afordable install, his house was only 30 mins away but would drive 2+ hours for the job he did, thank you JOHN B [patriot]
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think ill have to send jon B a PM soon for the same reason.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

RUNNER
¯
Member # 7232

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RUNNER  Ford pictures for RUNNER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wheres he from
Posts: 88 | From: CALIFOoNiAA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fairfield

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

gq916
¯
Member # 8540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gq916  Ford pictures for gq916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jaws Gear is also a really good place to go. its right off Madison avenue in sac. I got gears for my 96 cobra done there last week and my buddy took his 03 mach1 there today..reallly good price. I hear good things about JohnB too.

--------------------
Zinc Yellow 2003 Mach1
Maximum Motorsport Suspension

White 1996 Cobra-Sold 3/2013
Tuned by ForceFed
AED Dyno 308rwhp 283rwtq SAE

Posts: 306 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RUNNER:
wheres he from

Heaven.

I've known John for a good amount of time. He's a damned reliable guy to go to and won't BS you like a shop would. He's the ninja of gear installs.

[patriot]

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
quote:
wheres he from

Heaven.
LMFAO, BEST QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

01 GT
¯
Member # 7932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01 GT  Ford pictures for 01 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha yea that was a good one, but he stays in fairfield
jawsgear
¯
Member # 8080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jawsgear  Ford pictures for jawsgear  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
wheres he from

Heaven.

I've known John for a good amount of time. He's a damned reliable guy to go to and won't BS you like a shop would. He's the ninja of gear installs.

[patriot]

HAHAHAHA, Not all shops will BS you. Sounds like you have been burned in the past. Please don't stereotype us. Thanks.

--------------------
Jaw's Gear & Axle
916-922-5297
Parts & Service
Gears, Posi's, Lockers, Spools, & Axles
Custom Housings & Axle Shafts

Posts: 91 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jawsgear:
quote:
quote:
wheres he from

Heaven.

[patriot]

HAHAHAHA, Not all shops will BS you. Sounds like you have been burned in the past. Please don't stereotype us. Thanks.
hahaha, I know that. Don't go to shops, so I don't have to get burned. I'm not stereotyping anyone or anything, if you were upset by that, perhaps you're feeling guilty or something? Thanks.

JohnB is the Chuck Norris of Fords.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
jawsgear
¯
Member # 8080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jawsgear  Ford pictures for jawsgear  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jawsgear:
quote:
quote:
wheres he from

Heaven.

[patriot]

hahaha, I know that. Don't go to shops, so I don't have to get burned. I'm not stereotyping anyone or anything, if you were upset by that, perhaps you're feeling guilty or something? Thanks.

JohnB is the Chuck Norris of Fords.

Not upset or guilty about anything my friend, just stating the facts. And the facts are not all shops will rip you off and take you to the cleaners. I know there are some places like that out there as I have ran into a few of them in the past myself, but we do not do business that way and there are plenty of satisfied customers out there that will testify to that. Our number 1 goal is to make sure we do a great job and take care of the customer while still offering a competetive price with a garuntee on our work. In addition to that, giving them a stable enviorment and location to come back should they have any problems or concerns. If you don't do that, don't expect to be in business or have a good reputation for very long.

Jeff

--------------------
Jaw's Gear & Axle
916-922-5297
Parts & Service
Gears, Posi's, Lockers, Spools, & Axles
Custom Housings & Axle Shafts

Posts: 91 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com