Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ticket Assassin

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ticket Assassin
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did anybody had any success with Ticket Assassin? I joined and paid my $25.00 1 year membership and I posted a question through email and all I have received is an email saying my support request has been received and they'll reply accordingly. But down under subject it says please verify member and under department it says I'm not registered. I paid through paypal and the transaction is completed. So I am a member, so I'm confused why its saying not registered. Do they really take a while to get back to you? It's been 4 days since I posted my first request and I'm still waiting. But they did gave me a password for my email to their esupport web site. is that how I access the response from them? I would appreciate any help or feedback on those people that have use their services. Thanks!

[ August 21, 2008, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Hyperider ]

--------------------
04 Cobra

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Save your cash dude it does not work. [patriot]
Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TR1:

oh man, don't tell me that I already paid them through paypal. i've been hearing mix things about them some swear it help them and some said they didn't do sh*t for them.

--------------------
04 Cobra

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I'm not sure what he's talkng about. But I can say it saved my ass three tmes. Keep emailing them and let them know your havng problems with thelr website. Since they've changed formats people have been having problems. Once again it does work, it's not a gaurantee, but you have a way better chance than not trying at all!

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
quote:

I'm not sure what he's talkng about. But I can say it saved my ass three tmes. Keep emailing them and let them know your havng problems with thelr website. Since they've changed formats people have been having problems. Once again it does work, it's not a gaurantee, but you have a way better chance than not trying at all!
so does it really takes a while for them to get back to you? my problem is why are they sending me a response to my email saying verify membership and not registered. i check my paypal and my payment went through the same day. it's been 4 days now and i sent them another email and they gave me the same response back. it looks like an automated server that just sends the response. thanks!

--------------------
04 Cobra

MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
worked for me and a couple of friends...
got me outta 3 tickets...

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have used them once and the person in charge did get back to me with a response to be question. Not sure why they have no responded back. There are tons of info to look at while you wait but 4 days seems a bit long.
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A few years back they had an email system response. Within the past two years they went to this website/inbox server that they respond to. Since then, they've taken longer to respond. I've experinced this myself. I'm not sure what's going on now. I would email them again and at the same time complain about their format and asked them why it's taken so long for responses now.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its worked for me twice....

i've sent you a couple PMs on SVTP

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
worked for me twice.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
its worked for me twice....

i've sent you a couple PMs on SVTP

Hey man the email address you gave me work now it does shows i'm a paid member and priority is high. you save my day bro! now i just have to wait for their response. i don't know but i didn't get that email member@tickerassassin.com so i guess my request was going to the non member inquiry. thanks a lot for your help jason! [patriot]

--------------------
04 Cobra

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

hey guys thanks for all the feedback. SSSSIKH was able to help me out. For some reason I didn't get the members only email address. So it keeps on coming back showing I'm not a member and priority was low. Now I got the correct email address and it shows I'm a paid member now and priority is high. I'll keep you all posted on the out come. Thanks again!!!

--------------------
04 Cobra

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
worked for me. just got the court decision in the mail today...beat a radar ticket. bout to try it on a redlight camera ticket the wife just got.
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

thanks for the feed back! unfortunately i'm still waiting for their response to my inquiry. it's just taking them so long to get back to me. the first email request come back stating to verify my membership and says not registered even though i paid the same day i joined through paypal. then ssssikh gave me a different email addy member@ticketassassin.com i got a different response saying paid member. but that's it though nothing about my inquiry yet. is that how they operate???

--------------------
04 Cobra

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u know what...i was stressed too cause they werent repsonding...i just used their shareware templates..followed instructions and it worked.

good luck.

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

yup i'm almost getting stressed up too. guess that's what i'm going to do. my problem is when i checked the examples i didn't find any similar case to mine. that's why i'm asking him for an advice. but someone said it took him a month to respond to their email. that's mess up! but thanks again for your feed back bro! btw i like your screen name buksing! i pressume you're pinoy? i like mma too bro!
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

What kind of ticket did you get and what was the details of how it happened?
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Hey Venomized93 I sent you a pm! Thanks!

[ August 25, 2008, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Hyperider ]

--------------------
04 Cobra

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess i could just browse their website but Im too lazy. How do they help you avoid a ticket?

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

[ August 25, 2008, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Hyperider ]

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

he's got some templates for letters and examples at his website you can use to fight a ticket via mail only. he's also suppose to be able to answer some questions you have on how to defend your case and by not needing to show up in court. but there's a $25 membership fee for 1 year.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com