Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ever delt with a girl's douche ex bf? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ever delt with a girl's douche ex bf?
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i started talking to this girl..... and every things cool. but turns out she has this douche bag of an ex bf. one of those insane clown possie listening, guaged eared, neck beard mother fuckers. he keeps sending me emails on myspace telling me how he's gonna get her back and how he wants to fight me. so every time im like ok, im in folsom come down but he never does. also turns out he likes to stab people. guess ill just have to teach him a lesson and try not to get stabbed in the process.

[ August 17, 2008, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: lambonotch ]

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rent a "wanna be fast, but has 4 doors and sucks", Chrysler product, strap a piece of copper pipe to the front end and hit him at about 75 mph right outside of FLB, then return the car to the rental place with the newly constucted skewer.....just an idea??? [Confused]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so rent an srt-8 stop by home depo and roll to your shop so you can hook me up? dont worry ill sighn a release so dot cant come after you.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:
so rent an srt-8 stop by home depo and roll to your shop so you can hook me up? dont worry ill sighn a release so dot cant come after you.

Shop? What shop? My little brother must be posting under my name again? [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
AED

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

lol dont you own aed?
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
lol dont you own aed?

Ah, yes, I do own AED, but I'm sure my brother made those terrible suggestions in previous posts, not me! [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

so should i get the optional insuence?
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

LOL

--------------------
AED

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If she dated an ICP guy shes just as messed up in the head as him.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Hey Nick/lambonotch, it's not cool to make fake accounts to cause drama here. I f you want to talk smack, use your normal account and post in the street racing section

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

Hey Nick/lambonotch, it's not cool to make fake accounts to cause drama here. I f you want to talk smack, use your normal account and post in the street racing section

I had a feeling it was him but I knew for sure it was someone here that created another account to stir up shit. Bet he runs red lights with a fake beard and jester hat to fool the traffic cameras!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

I had a feeling it was him but I knew for sure it was someone here that created another account to stir up shit. Bet he runs red lights with a fake beard and jester hat to fool the traffic cameras!
lol @ jester hat.

What you guys did a IP address compare or something? I am confused

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

What you guys did a IP address compare or something? I am confused

Yeah, they just check the IP address and can tell where he's posing from. He pulled this shit a few years ago on another board I was on and it turned into major drama. I saw him start posting here right after that and figured it was going to happen again but then he disappeared for a long time. When he did pop back up he was acting cool but it started out like this last time too.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
lol dont you own aed?

Ah, yes, I do own AED, but I'm sure my brother made those terrible suggestions in previous posts, not me! [Big Grin]
Drew remind me to never piss your "brother" off....lol....SRT-skewer [Eek!]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
god i hate dealin with girl's ex men, espeicially those icp motherfuckers, they try way to hard, only thing you can do is show him you aren't a bitch and stand your ground.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say u crack him in the face w/ a corona bottle the nxt time he starts shit. I cant stand a mutherfucker that hates cuase the girl/broad he was bangin dont want nothin to do w/ him no more. In secure bitches that cant find a girl.

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shoot him
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quick Tip 1

Never fight over a female.. .. Unless you know her from her head to the toe and that she's the female you want to be with FOREVER. IF NOT, nonetheless, never, fight over a female.

Quick Tip 2

if you don't know her well, let her deal with her ex, that aint your ex, you aint got shit to do with him, she knows him, she was with him, she can get rid of him.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

wise words alstock, probably just gonna let her deal with it since he sent me an email begging me not to fawk her. lol i bet he cry's his self to sleep. i think i should take a pic of her giving me dome and send it to him haha.
Blue91LX
¯
Member # 8320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue91LX  Ford pictures for Blue91LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
lol dont you own aed?

Guilty As Charged. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Late Model High Performance
AEDHP.COM

Posts: 164 | From: Cameron Park California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah man that sucks.

but you know what i hate? Girlfriends that start shit for you when you go out. I had a chick that no matter where we went, she would start trouble with another chick, and then her BF would get involved. She always started with, "....now what is THAT bitch lookin at!" I hated it so much but luckily i talked myself outta a lotta situations with a couple big dudes. they were actually pretty cool about it afterwards lol

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
If she dated an ICP guy shes just as messed up in the head as him.

[patriot]
Blue91LX
¯
Member # 8320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue91LX  Ford pictures for Blue91LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like to shoot people who like to stab people... seriously though, if your gonna fight someone fight them. Stabbing isn't fighting. People like that get on my nervs [Mad]

--------------------
Late Model High Performance
AEDHP.COM

Posts: 164 | From: Cameron Park California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

solved the problem, got rid of the girl. too much drama, besides she give shitty dome and thats a deal breaker! [patriot]
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

I just send him a pic of her giving me dome with the subject "hows my dick tast?" [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com