Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » in So Cal

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: in So Cal
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in So Cal.

Been here since Friday.

I love the weather.

I'm going to start comming down here more often.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah its nice here i have been here for 3 months now.

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
Yeah its nice here i have been here for 3 months now.

Ya an keep ur azz there I got me a new car [Razz]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup can't beat the weather down here. No cold nights for me anymore.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
mustangdude24
¯
Member # 6581

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustangdude24  Ford pictures for mustangdude24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love it there. Girlfriend won't move down there though. [Frown]
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL yeah go smog it

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in so cal too. Whereabout are you. I'm near Riverside/ Inland empire area, hot as a mofo. Was in the Irvine/OC area. The weather is too hot for my taste. I still prefer the constant 75/80 degrees of the bay area. The food is not as good as the bay and the radio sucks. BUT the girls are plenty and they all look pretty good...at least from the neck down. Even the forty year old moms are fit and at the gym.
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
I'm in so cal too. Whereabout are you. I'm near Riverside/ Inland empire area, hot as a mofo. Was in the Irvine/OC area. The weather is too hot for my taste. I still prefer the constant 75/80 degrees of the bay area. The food is not as good as the bay and the radio sucks. BUT the girls are plenty and they all look pretty good...at least from the neck down. Even the forty year old moms are fit and at the gym.

Its hot there cause you are no where near the water and its considered the valley/desert there. Similar to areas like Stockton and Modesto, where it is also very hot in the summer. Anywhere near the coast from San Diego - LA get to mid 80's and no where near as cold as the bay at night. In SD its mid 70-80's in the day and high 60's at night. I love the bay and was born and raised there but the weather is so much better here. [Wink]
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:

Its hot there cause you are no where near the water and its considered the valley/desert there. Similar to areas like Stockton and Modesto, where it is also very hot in the summer. Anywhere near the coast from San Diego - LA get to mid 80's and no where near as cold as the bay at night. In SD its mid 70-80's in the day and high 60's at night. I love the bay and was born and raised there but the weather is so much better here. [Wink]
ya how is San Diego,, i heard its like SF, but a little warmer and nicer.. but damn,,, the ladies are 10 times better lookin in so cal than in the bay... some of them a little more stuck and materialistic,, but they still more yummier than that stuck up and cold girls in the bay. [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey, me too
I flew down to Ontario Monday mrning and get back home Thursday nite.
Just went through the e-quake

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:

ya how is San Diego,, i heard its like SF, but a little warmer and nicer.. but damn,,, the ladies are 10 times better lookin in so cal than in the bay... some of them a little more stuck and materialistic,, but they still more yummier than that stuck up and cold girls in the bay. [Wink]
It's awesome and the weather is similar at times to the bay due to the fog from the coast. It just never gets real cold at night like the bay does. The women are a plenty but the bay wins on the diversity aspect. There is just so many places to go here and party [Whoo Whooooo!]
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

I am in El Segundo right by the airport.

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
socal > norcal [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what part fostang? Im really starting to like so cal as well. I went to corona ca 4th of july. Really nice
hawaii5.0
¯
Member # 4675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawaii5.0  Ford pictures for hawaii5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
I'm in So Cal.

Been here since Friday.

I love the weather.

I'm going to start comming down here more often.

How was the swat comp?

--------------------
91LX (sold)
93 cobra #3279

Posts: 757 | From: here and there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
mustangdude24
¯
Member # 6581

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustangdude24  Ford pictures for mustangdude24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be down at Disneyland this weekend.
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah ill be down in LA/SD next month finally gonna go check out that midevil times place...anyone ever been?
mustangdude24
¯
Member # 6581

quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
yeah ill be down in LA/SD next month finally gonna go check out that midevil times place...anyone ever been?

I went a few years ago, pretty cool. The food without utensils was fun.
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok well lets see I was in OC, Burbank, Costa Mesa, Newport, Corona, Temecula, Hunington, Ocean Side, Pacific Beach, and all over San Diego!

I just loaded up the L and started driving with no particular place to go.

The locals were very friendly. Lets just say that I am gonna start driving down there much more often. Visited family I hadn't seen in 12 years and they opened there doors way open.

As far as the women you are all absolutely correct! She's comming up this weekend. Thats all I gotta say about that [Smile] .

I drove about 1300 miles this weekend lots of dinero on gas but I was pleasently surprised that the L got about 17 mpg. [burnout]

Made it home from like 4 miles from the TJ border to my house which is almost to Lodi In 6hrs flat! In time for court [Smile] . Now that I read that camera thing on I-5 I do remember San Diego I saw something...lol whoops ha ha it was a blur Saw like 3 chp on my way home but none were bothered by my speed. So hopefully these mythical cameras don't exist.

My SWAT comp went well In Auburn [Smile] Hella too much fun running and gunning can't beat that either!

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Saw like 3 chp on my way home but none were bothered by my speed.

They must have been in route to assist the local S.O. and didn't have time to stop you. [Razz] [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

quote:
Originally posted by TR1:
quote:
Saw like 3 chp on my way home but none were bothered by my speed.

They must have been in route to assist the local S.O. and didn't have time to stop you. [Razz] [Razz] [Wink]
They were probably just racing to make sure they didn't get beat to that DUI turn over.
mustangdude24
¯
Member # 6581

I'm in tomorrowland right now. Weather is awesome!
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pacific Beach is my favorite spot. To chill all day!!! [patriot]

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com