Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Better listen to the POLICE! Videos

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Better listen to the POLICE! Videos
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_gFJJXLv28
He can easily kill him if he wants and they will say it was dope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB_Hl4bcQNc&feature=related
LOL I thought cops wanted cameras. He sure showed that woman who the man was. Cops make me sick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch1SF9vidRY
No extra food! Im in charge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYMKyJRAabE
This crippled punk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-lNcCH5gA&feature=related
Here is another crippled punk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkbouqyeHRY&feature=related
I am the law!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e5l0rHSCO0&feature=related
CALL THE COPS! I AM THE LAW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=111nP4wkHqQ&feature=related
They slang the dope aswell!

Would any of these cops be punished if a camerera wasnt around? there is so many of these videos it makes me sick.

The thing is, is I understand people lose temperes but If I was working at Subway and did this to a customer I wouldnt just lose my job Id be in criminal court. Im not aware of anyone of these comunist being charged in court for their crimes?

[ July 23, 2008, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was Thomas Jefferson any good? "Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery." --Thomas Jefferson

If you need more police crimes just ask, and I will produce them. I live in more fear of police brutality in America than I do Obama the terrorist. So who is the terrorist again?

[ July 23, 2008, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Are we free? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism

PLEASE! pass these facts forward and get the bigger picture of our country 100 years ago.
Im ready to fight for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war please read the definition in its entirety, and understand our country was based of certain beliefes that are now a far cry of what the U.S. Was built on.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blCzB-8o7lk

The majority of BAD police officers were dorks in school, had no friends, narcs, and dateless. Oh yeah, they got their asses kicked a lot too by the cool kids. They are just paying everybody back and have turned it to a successful career that rewards merciless behavior, bigotry and racial profiling. Discretion on how they handle theses situation is solely on their hands and unfortunately these douchebags have no clue on how to handle themselves or how to deal with people. Not everybody is a criminal.

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blCzB-8o7lk

The majority of BAD police officers were dorks in school, had no friends, narcs, and dateless. Oh yeah, they got their asses kicked a lot too by the cool kids. They are just paying everybody back and have turned it to a successful career that rewards merciless behavior, bigotry and racial profiling. Discretion on how they handle theses situation is solely on their hands and unfortunately these douchebags have no clue on how to handle themselves or how to deal with people. Not everybody is a criminal.

Very true! BUT we dont have to accept this behavior. ARENT WE AMERICA! WE can fight this supression! When is BAD gona be bad enough? Its time to shed our skin color and fix this. Americans are, americans right? Puple, green, red, fight domestic police TERRORISM and I will follow 100% http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/martyr

[ July 23, 2008, 05:53 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Our next election should be focused on police Terrorism. Like I said, Im more terrorfied of a LEO hurting me and my family, than a foriegn bomb strike. can anyone help us? Police terrorism is real terrorism and non acceptable. Everday Im in terror of the"POLICE", and pray we can change it.

[ July 23, 2008, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm afraid of the government in general.
I'll probably post later and elaborate more, but here is 1 small reason.

What did we fight the revolution for? Read the Declaration of Independence, 95%or more of the things listed in there on why we fought the revolution, why we became our own country, our government is doing today.

Is it time for another revolution?
Time to take up arms and overthrow our
money and power hungry government?

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

"He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance. " (sound like modern day police?)

"For imposing taxes on us without our consent"

"For suspending our own legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever"

Face it ladies and gentleman. Our country has turned into something that it wasn't designed or meant to be. [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am trying to follow your logic. You've found some footage of police abuse on Youtube and infer that police are generally corrupt and abusive of their power.

Lets say I watch several Youtube clips of bank robberies. For the sake of argument, let's say most of the suspects are of a particular race. Am I to assume that most people of that particular race are prone to bank robbery or using force to take another person's property?

Or let's say I research the demographics of those incarcerated in the California Penal System and discover over 50% of those incarcerated are of a particular race. Should I assume that particular race is prone to committing more crime?

The logic here is poor. You take a few examples and apply it to the whole. You insinuate that you live in a totalitarian state because some officers are abusive of their power. You throw around the concept of totalitarianism lightly. I suppose if you lived in Stalinist USSR or Nazi Germany, you may have more moral authority to make your argument, based on experience. People who endured those regimes could probably explain the concept of totalitarianism in more concrete terms for you.

If you're that paranoid of police, maybe staying inside would be a good idea. After all, you don't want to be subjected to the tyranny of a traffic ticket or a warrant check. However, I have a vague notion you may be of the confrontational sort and wonder why you've been cited for no front license plate, when the officer would have ordinarily let you loose with a warning. (I recall in another thread you advocating confronting a neighbor over an ongoing dispute.)

Or maybe I am trying to reason with the unreasonable?

[ July 23, 2008, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: graylx ]

--------------------
2012 Mustang GT
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Notch
1995 Impala SS

98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by graylx:
I am trying to follow your logic. You've found some footage of police abuse on Youtube and infer that police are generally corrupt and abusive of their power.

Lets say I watch several Youtube clips of bank robberies. For the sake of argument, let's say most of the suspects are of a particular race. Am I to assume that most people of that particular race are prone to bank robbery or using force to take another person's property?

Or let's say I research the demographics of those incarcerated in the California Penal System and discover over 50% of those incarcerated are of a particular race. Should I assume that particular race is prone to committing more crime?

The logic here is poor. You take a few examples and apply it to the whole. You insinuate that you live in a totalitarian state because some officers are abusive of their power. You throw around the concept of totalitarianism lightly. I suppose if you lived in Stalinist USSR or Nazi Germany, you may have more moral authority to make your argument, based on experience. People who endured those regimes could probably explain the concept of totalitarianism in more concrete terms for you.

If you're that paranoid of police, maybe staying inside would be a good idea. After all, you don't want to be subjected to the tyranny of a traffic ticket or a warrant check. However, I have a vague notion you may be of the confrontational sort and wonder why you've been cited for no front license plate, when the officer would have ordinarily let you loose with a warning. (I recall in another thread you advocating confronting a neighbor over an ongoing dispute.)

[patriot] I have never had any problems with the police. I have dealt with some rude bastards and assholes, but they possess those traits not because of their badge or uniform, but because that's their individual personality. On the contrary, I have dealt with some of the coolest cops.

I am confident that if you are polite and respectful to cops during you're encounters and do not assume a confrontational attitude, you won't have to worry about being smacked upside the head with a baton, errrr "harassed" by the police. [Big Grin]

[ July 23, 2008, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: 98Snake ]

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The reality of being a police officer. It's sad, but sometimes people let it go to their heads.

Although, look at it like this...

Let's say you have a guy in custody and he raped and murdered your best friend's daughter... would you find it a little difficult to show the utmost respect to him and be professional?

People make mistakes and nobody is perfect... and yes, some people just have issues in general and will always be an asshole for the rest of their life because people were assholes to them while they were growing up. Is that an excuse for dumping a guy in a wheel chair to the ground? Fuck no. But it does make you wonder what happened to that person to make them want to be a cop and treat people like that.

I will never forget what a highway patrol officer said to me one time when I was pulled over... I was speeding and got a ticket for doing 30 over on the freeway... got rolled on by 3 squad cars and the guy that was talking to me during the process was being a real big dick about the whole thing.

After he wrote me the ticket and walked off his buddy that was with him came up to my window and apologized for the officers rudeness and explained that the other officers nephew had just been killed in a car accident recently.

The whole time the other guy was writing me this ticket and being a dickhole I was thinking wtf is this asshole's problem, fuck.

Point I am trying to make is that you never know what is going on in somebody's life... and just because they wear a badge and are having a really bad day and being a jerk... doesn't mean they are like that all the time and it rarely means they are on some kind of power trip.

Just my 2 cents...

Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:
But it does make you wonder what happened to that person to make them want to be a cop and treat people like that.

You make some excellent points. But you neglect to mention that MOST of the time, the person's BEHAVIOR, ACTIONS, and ATTITUDE is what determines how cops handle each situation.

As to why they want to be a cop? Everyone has their reasons as to why they do what they do in life. But when was the last time you looked at a cop's salary here in California? [Wink]

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98Snake:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:
But it does make you wonder what happened to that person to make them want to be a cop and treat people like that.

You make some excellent points. But you neglect to mention that MOST of the time, the person's BEHAVIOR, ACTIONS, and ATTITUDE is what determines how cops handle each situation.

As to why they want to be a cop? Everyone has their reasons as to why they do what they do in life. But when was the last time you looked at a cop's salary here in California? [Wink]

That is true. I am always polite to officers no matter what, and I have only ONCE been treated in a rude way (like I mentioned above) and that guy was having a REALLY bad day. I don't blame him, given the circumstances.

And the salary of cops here in CA is really good IMO. I am not doing it for the money but I could see how that would motivate somebody to have a career in law enforcement.

I am trying to get on with the highway patrol, by the way.
[Wink]

Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAVE50 your an idiot. Im sure when your working at Subway you are worried about people fighting you and killing you right. Some shit in this post makes sense but you are really retarded. My mother has never been beat up by the police, I have never been beat up by the police, my brothers and sisters have never been beat up by the police, some people need to get there ass handed to them, every once in awhile, on the street or off.
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_gFJJXLv28

[Roll Eyes] The suspect is obviously resisting and the officers are trying to gain control. The video is taken way out of context, you have no idea what led up to this and the suspect can obvioulsy breathe because he is talking! [Roll Eyes] Furthermore, if you look at about 17 seconds, right before the officer strikes the suspect the man grabs his leg. The camera footage is not great, but it look as if the man grabs the officers junk or gun.

[ July 24, 2008, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dave50 i agree with you and i do not agree with you. i do belive some police get carried away with thier power and that is wrong and needs to stop. One incident of a police officer hurting a suspect when it is just for kicks is one too many! however i do not think the majority of cops are that way. cops are men and women who put thier lifes on the line to protect us i mean how could be funtion as a soceity with our them. most that i have met are cool and desent. i cant tell you how many times i was pulled over for speeding and police just let me go beucause i was respectfull and knew how to handle myself.

Now were i really agree with you is how our government has just given itself too much power. i a a muslim born and raised in sf but with a pakistani desent. but becuase of the "patriot act" the goverment could can take me with out a warrent or trial or anything and hold me in prison for as long as they want. isnt that a little unfair. i mean just becuase some fuck head in the middle east misunderstood islam and kills inocent poeple does not mean that is what islam and muslims are about and certianly doesnt give our government the right to take away my rights becuase of my religon. basically the government is saying with these "acts" that they belive all muslims are terroist and evil in someway untill proven innocent.

in my opionon the police do thier best with the limited resorces that they have. to me the stuff we need to be mad about is how our government has limited all our rights behind our back without us even noticing. this was done to the asian pololation of america durring world war 2. and now the muslim/arab christian population now. who will be next to have thier rights taken away?

[ July 24, 2008, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Insurance Dude ]

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com