Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » little 2 year old girl missing

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: little 2 year old girl missing
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone watching this? fucking horrible. the mom is an idiot.very irritating listening to the case....poor little kid. i wish they would throw the maximum at the bitch but i dont c it happening(young,white,good looking mom) ahh i hate the justice system...now theyre are actually people trying to get her a bond and out of jail????WTF.
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just read it. some people should be fixed like dogs [Mad]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
link?
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NATE...its all over like nancy grace and world news channels i dint c a link but type in caylee anthony i think the lil girls name is
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i feel you it seems like there are two justice systems sometimes one for the rich/suburbia and the other for the poor/ghetto.

[ July 22, 2008, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Insurance Dude ]

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
NATE...its all over like nancy grace and world news channels i dint c a link but type in caylee anthony i think the lil girls name is

I told them we need TV's in our office.
Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone have a link to this story u guys are talkin bout?

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

pretty much 22 year old mom lives with her mom and her two year old daughter...22 year old says her daughter is with a babysitter no one knows...5 weeks go by the 2 year old never comes home...and the grand mom calls police....22 year old takes police on a wild goose chase of lies...and heres a link
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-caylee-anthony-080718-ht,0,5928334.story

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just read the whole story and damn this has got to be the most heartless bitch ever! [Mad] i think she killed her daughter and hid the body and tried to pass the blame on someone else. [Mad]

[ July 22, 2008, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Insurance Dude ]

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
i just read the whole story and damn this has got to be the most heartless bitch ever! [Mad] i think she killed her daughter and hid the body and tried to pass the blame on someone else. [Mad]

yup and she has a chance to get out of jail...500,000 at 10 percent to get out 50k and shes outta there...fuck the justice system...poor little girl....the mom is going to have a lot less pressure to talk while she is outta jail(is her fam post bail for her),she can cover up some stuff if she is out....she can obviously run if shes out,theyre best bet to crack the case is make the bitch sit and rot in jail until she speaks
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just flat out sad....I feel so bad for that little girl. I have a 1 yr. old daughter and it makes me think how unfortunate some kids are. Hopefully the 2 year old is still alive somehwere [Frown]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by S281 #314.... AKA SydeWayzSix:
Just flat out sad....I feel so bad for that little girl. I have a 1 yr. old daughter and it makes me think how unfortunate some kids are. Hopefully the 2 year old is still alive somehwere [Frown]

i have my first baby on the way(little girl) so i know what you mean.very sad thing..
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it just me or is this what is wrong with America? The mother's attorney says, "I know where she is, and I know why Casey isn't talking, but I'm not at liberty to disclose". What bitch, you know where the kid is? Pick up the damn kid you spineless bastard!
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a dumb cunt.
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont get people, I have a 3 year old daughter and a 4 year old son, I have to have them in my line of sight always. I dont know what I would do if anyone took any of my kids. I know I wouldnt wait around for 5 weeks. I am at a loss, dont have kids if you are not going to care for them or keep them safe.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
The mother's attorney says, "I know where she is, and I know why Casey isn't talking, but I'm not at liberty to disclose".

WHAT!?!?! she knows where the little girl is and the cops aren't attacking her??? What're they waiting for...for the little girl to get murdered [Mad] This is some fucked up shit (kinda hitting me hard since I have a daughter) [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That there is some "F" shit [BS flag]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The moms myspace [URL=CLick here]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558[/URL]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That mom is a dumb fucking gutter slut. Who the fuck would do that to a kid like this?

-

Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&tab=wn&ned=us&q=Caylee+Anthony&btnG=Search+News stupid family is in denial....daughter is guilty!!!!!!
Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
The moms myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558

Children: Proud parent !!!!!!!!

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:
What a dumb cunt.

+1
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check out the initial 911 calls.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-caylee-marie-anthony-missing-072408,0,1801769.story?track=rss

Hopefully they find the little girl..

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com