Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stangpede Car Club NorCal Chapter (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stangpede Car Club NorCal Chapter
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I may be starting a chapter of Stangpede Car Club in the Bay Area (www.stangpede.com). I am looking for possible members to help get this chapter started. Please fill out the info below if interested... This is a SoCal club that is spreading through out the US. We would like to start a NorCal chapter to unite all of California. This is also a club for all types of Mustangs, doesnt matter the engine size, mods or year. If you have love for the Ford Mustang, then you are Welcome. Thanks

What city:
Car year:
Engine:

Current mods:

Future Mods:

Email:

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
isnt there already a chapter

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its all good bra bra we're in the NORTHERN CALI bay area..aint nobody in a rush to join no so cal car club...where nobody knows each other..just like stang up fam..recruit anybody with a membership form...we're all about real car clubs here...REAL FRIENDS...people we ACTUALLY know..and hang out with..yea you can be a big club but only know a hand full of people...good luck.. [BS flag] [dance] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA3:
its all good bra bra we're in the NORTHERN CALI bay area..aint nobody in a rush to join no so cal car club...where nobody knows each other..just like stang up fam..recruit anybody with a membership form...we're all about real car clubs here...REAL FRIENDS...people we ACTUALLY know..and hang out with..yea you can be a big club but only know a hand full of people...good luck.. [BS flag] [dance] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

Sounds like a hater to me. [Roll Eyes]

Welcome to Nor Cal Stangpede.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sure does [Mad]
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I know we are in Northern California, this club was started in So cal but spread around the US. I am just trying to make this a whole California thing, where we can meet in the middle. And the point of this club is to meet new friends, meet new people who share the same interests. I have old friends that are in this club as well. As long as we share the common interest of the Mustang, who cares if I haven’t known you for years. Clubs like this are about the Mustang, meeting new people, learning from eachother and making new friends. But it sounds like this isnt your thing, we do appriciate your feedback though. [Big Grin]
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:

Sounds like a hater to me. [Roll Eyes]

Welcome to Nor Cal Stangpede.

Maybe I didnt mention this but I am from Nor Cal (I only been selling the food at your Car Show for the past 2 years [Razz] )I am just bringing a chapter of Stangpede here and looking for members who would like to take part of this. There are 29 companies who sponsor this club such as Saleen and Meguiars, so its a pretty organized club. As soon as I get this started and get enough members, there will be a meet with our other chapters throughout California for a kick off meet. They will cruise down here to welcome the NorCal chapter.

If you are not interested please do not post... Thanks guys and Gals.

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stangpede socal has a bad reputation with everybody I've talked with about it.

apparently there was an altercation at knott's that they started, lots of drama I'm happy to keep myself out of [Smile]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Wow, really.... Didnt hear about that... But there's always one or two knuckle heads in every bunch...
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i aint hating..just putting my 2 cents...on it...id rather know everybody in my club and actually get a whole shit load of support from 25 cars and members that i see or talk to everyday than be in a club 200 deep where you just handed out memberships to uglyass cars on dub cobras or mustangs on bigass rims..thats all...not saying you did....i guess it all depends on who the presidents are and what requirements they abide by..i wasn't trying to crash your thread..im sure if you get a few guys from here that are organized it will come out kool...good luck

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i aint hating..just putting my 2 cents...on it...id rather know everybody in my club and actually get a whole shit load of support from 25 cars and members that i see or talk to everyday than be in a club 200 deep where you just handed out memberships to uglyass cars on dub cobras or mustangs on bigass rims..thats all...not saying you did....i guess it all depends on who the presidents are and what requirements they abide by..i wasn't trying to crash your thread..im sure if you get a few guys from here that are organized it will come out kool...good luck

Still hatin on tha under.....exquisite
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

quote:

Since I've been to a few of the California Fords Car Shows, talked to a few of the people and seen the cars. I know any of these folk would be good for the club. This is why I am posting here. Im not going out and handing flyers to any person on the street. Alot of my friends dont have Mustangs so how else would you get members? A Stang is a Stang, we all have our own style of modding and for our own reasons. I have a stock 2007 V6 do I want it car show quality, no. I just want it fixed up enough for my own personal saticfaction. But there are people who want to win the shows and those who just like their cars stock. I know you arent hating and I appriciate your 2 cents.
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Still hatin on tha under.....exquisite
lol
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
isnt there already a chapter

Thats what I thought, on their website it says there is. But the SoCal members said there isnt. I emailed the address that is on the website about this and I got no reply... Hmmm... You are a member already? Where are you located?
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pop N Sons Bar-B-Que:
there's always one or two knuckle heads in every bunch...

I'm thinking thats a gross understatement for this place..... [Big Grin] I've met quite a few good people from this site but way too many that want to turn a fun car show into a ghetto sideshow with donuts and shitty behavior.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
there's always one or two knuckle heads in every bunch...

I'm thinking thats a gross understatement for this place..... [Big Grin] I've met quite a few good people from this site but way too many that want to turn a fun car show into a ghetto sideshow with donuts and shitty behavior.
I agree, I seen it at the last 2 car shows I attended. But its hard to weed out the bad from the good, you just dont invite them back next time.
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know, this is the 4th time in the past year and a half that they have tried to start a chapter here in NorCal. We already quite a few successful NorCal car clubs, IE: California Mustangs Club, SVTOA, Stang Up, etc etc. Why not support them?

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyStang:
You know, this is the 4th time in the past year and a half that they have tried to start a chapter here in NorCal. We already quite a few successful NorCal car clubs, IE: California Mustangs Club, SVTOA, Stang Up, etc etc. Why not support them?

I wouldn't mind, but I have never heard a open invitation from any of the aforementioned clubs.
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I wouldn't mind, but I have never heard a open invitation from any of the aforementioned clubs.
I know Ca-Mustangs is always open and free. All you have to do is make a board posting name.

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I know Ca-Mustangs is always open and free. All you have to do is make a board posting name.
See I never knew that. [patriot]
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not to jack the thread, but since i saw somebody bring up svtoa [patriot] ...

I know our Sacramento chapter has posted our last 2 Sacramento cruises over here [patriot]

We welcome any SVT owner/lover at NorCalSVToa and here in Nor Cal we welcome any ford lover not just svt's, we even have a rx-8 in the club (which is a ford motor co car, Mazda haha) as well as my buddy on his bike. We always welcome anyone who respects our rules at our events (no sideshows, burnouts, our fighting) that are in place for the safety of our club members and our guest and all of their family members they bring along to our events and which is pretty much common sense. [patriot]
We did have one incident at our first event this year , which had 80+cars, but the 4 or 5 cars that pulled the stunt were asked to cut it out. they did for a second and got right back to it so they were asked not to return to our events They have not returned and we have been incident free since.

Stangpede, good luck on starting up the Norcal chapter. Hopefully You are able to keep it running for good this time. [patriot]
there are a lot of great clubs around here. Norcal/Sacramento SVTOA, CaFords, Stangup Fam,The-stallions, Ca-mustangs, Norcal1320 to name a few and if I forget anyone my bad [Smile] but I am pretty sure the sites I mentioned are free to join and welcome anyone to join.

[ July 22, 2008, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

I agree there are many clubs out there, but all that I run into are V8 clubs. Stangpede is the only one that Ive encountered that allows V6 stangs...
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
double post. sorry [Confused]

[ July 23, 2008, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

quote:
I agree there are many clubs out there, but all that I run into are V8 clubs. Stangpede is the only one that Ive encountered that allows V6 stangs...

yeah, a majority of our cars are v8's ,but v6's are also welcome. [patriot] and not just stangs tbirds, focus, ect... all fords [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

foxbodywagon
¯
Member # 5977

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbodywagon  Ford pictures for foxbodywagon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That is just dumb not to allow a V6. A Mustang is a Mustang whether it be an I4, I6, V6 or V8. CA-Mustangs is open to any of them, and we do have quite a few of them.

[ July 23, 2008, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: 04 COBRA ]

--------------------
85 LTD wagon -under construction-

Posts: 122 | From: Central Valley | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com