Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Disturbing video

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Disturbing video
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki17673d_Qk
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The last I checked, soldiers werent saints.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this one is WAY more disturbing

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haveing my cusin that's like a older brother to me in Iraq sucks ,but from the places he's been stationed at he hadn't seen any action or problems in 5 months , I dont blame the soldiers for the shit they do , I'd blame the person who sent them out there, shit they get bored out there , I dont blame for the things they do

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come on man, take that propaganda elsewhere.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Come on man, take that propaganda elsewhere.

I didnt really approve of the propaganda part, but the video was pretty bad for these dipshit soldiers. Most of the soldiers aren't this dumb.
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:

That was fucking gross. lol
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not condoning their actions but you get really bored out there. What you don't always see is how the kids fuck with us. I would do watch at a security post and the kids would throw rocks at us, cuss at us in English they learned, beg all day and sometimes throw MRE bombs to fuck with us. I never did anything but some other Marines didn't have the same restraint.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
I'm not condoning their actions but you get really bored out there. What you don't always see is how the kids fuck with us. I would do watch at a security post and the kids would throw rocks at us, cuss at us in English they learned, beg all day and sometimes throw MRE bombs to fuck with us. I never did anything but some other Marines didn't have the same restraint.

That's exactly why that video really didn't bother me. I have a few friends over there and they tell me about that same shit. The kids are sometimes worse than the adults that try to kill them because if a kid throws a rock or a grenade at the soldiers, they usually cannot just turn around and cap the little shit heads doing it because some of them are like 8 years old... looks really bad on the news if soldiers are poppin toddlers in the head. And the adults that brain wash these children know this.
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

DOUBLE POST**

[ July 10, 2008, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Cobraboy ]

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not trying to condone the aforementioned activities, but unless you have been in combat or a slightly similar experience (multiple 6/12/15 month tours away from friends and family in an everyday hostile environment) there is NO possible way you could ever relate to the mindset of these soldiers. Just like any other organization, there are bad seeds, and we do our best to identify and seperate those personnel from our company.

It times like this that I wish I could show you some of the footage that forever lingers in my mind... but at the same time I would not wish some of the things we, as soldiers, witness in combat on even my greatest enemies. Tragedy strikes in many way, shapes, and forms in combat... so please do not come down on the soldiers, even though there are those who misrepresent our intentions.

[patriot]

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
haveing my cusin that's like a older brother to me in Iraq sucks ,but from the places he's been stationed at he hadn't seen any action or problems in 5 months , I dont blame the soldiers for the shit they do , I'd blame the person who sent them out there, shit they get bored out there , I dont blame for the things they do

There is no "person" who sent troops to the middle east. war has to be approved by congress and the senate. which is a total of 538 people voting on the matter. The majority of those people who vote, vote with the goal of representing the majority opinion oh their congressional area.

I would think by now people would understand that Bush is not the only people in control of the nations army

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:

That was fucking gross. lol
i know! disgusting [Razz]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Curt
¯
Member # 6254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt  Ford pictures for Curt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Except for the sheep and the puppy I didn't think it was bad. I doubt the kids and police knew what they were saying. But killing animals for no reason is phucked up.

--------------------
'90 GT
'94 Toyota 4wd "It have problem"
'56 F100 5.8 AFR185's Vortech SC S-trim

Posts: 866 | From: Monterey/Rocklin | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Curt:
Except for the sheep and the puppy I didn't think it was bad. I doubt the kids and police knew what they were saying. But killing animals for no reason is phucked up.

Exactly, but we have no control over it..

Let KARMA strike them 10x in their asses for all the wrong doings they do..

I watched those videos, i just nodded my head and said "idiots" and my day continues...

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com