Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN CAR---spec-fab(over-rev) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: STOLEN CAR---spec-fab(over-rev)
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i jus would like to say ive been a very very nice guy for a long time. way to long..either i want my money which is 2500 or my car by july 11th 2008 if not it will be reported stolen as i have the title in my hand. ya i know its been a while but there is no reason for it to keep goin and gettin screwed over by virgil. and no reason for the car to go to anyones buddy while i still have the title and said that ill give the title when i get my money which i never did. so i am done playin round and tryin to get in contact and drivin out there for notin. so hopefully 1fast89 u will work wit me on this.cuz u both know i took it to get worked on then virgil wanted to sell it but i never got the money or the work done..it jus sat at the shop forever.so when i get pms and calls sayin he wanted to sell it i told both partys ok ill bring the title but the car was already sold to " a buddy" so i never got money..

if anyone is wonderin about tha car it is a 1990 ssp. with a vin# 1FACP40E1LF170239. AND AS I STATED I HAVE TITLE IN HAND. BUT NO CAR OR MONEY!

[ July 08, 2008, 04:03 AM: Message edited by: 89 FAKE SNAKE ]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did the car go out of state for awhile?

Just curious because that VIN hasnt been smogged since 2004.

Weird.

Really weird.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Did the car go out of state for awhile?

Just curious because that VIN hasnt been smogged since 2004.

Weird.

Really weird.

If its the same car it was off the road because it had major torquebox/floorboard issues
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no..it sat at his shop for a long as time..i never got it smogged cuz i really couldnt drive it plus virgil took everything out the car but never finished the job. and when i got it it wasnt smogged either for bout almost 3 yrs..thas why i needed to get everything fixed and took it to him..but nothin ever came out except for him givin me bs storys and lossin 1 of my control arms..

[ July 07, 2008, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: 89 FAKE SNAKE ]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
as soon as 'a buddy has it' was said to me I would have called the cops right then and there and reported it stollen and tell them you know who stole it.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I knew the person that stole my car, I would not be "negotiating" it's return on a message board. You should either go to this person's house or bussiness and "persuade" them to give you back your property. Or choose option B and call the cops.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya thas my fault for bein a nice guy and goin by wit it..guess when ur nice people take advantage of it...well i done bein nice.it was there to be worked on and he moved to from his house to his buddys then his shop.. ive been there lookin for him a few times and nothin..

[ July 07, 2008, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: 89 FAKE SNAKE ]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
i jus would like to say ive been a very very nice guy for a long time. way to long..either i want my money which is 2500 or my car by july 11th 2008 if not it will be reported stolen as i have the title in my hand. ya i know its been a while but there is no reason for it to keep goin and gettin screwed over by virgil. and no reason for the car to go to anyones buddy while i still have the title and said that ill give the title when i get my money which i never did. so i am done playin round and tryin to get in contact and drivin out there for notin. so hopefully 1fast89 u will work wit me on this.cuz u both know i took it to get worked on then virgil wanted to sell it but i never got the money or the work done..it jus sat at the shop forever.so when i get pms and calls sayin he wanted to sell it i told both partys ok ill bring the title but the car was already sold to " a buddy" so i never got money..

if anyone is wonderin about tha car it is a 1990 ssp. with a vin# 1FACP40E1LF170239. AND AS I STATED I HAVE TITLE IN HAND. BUT NO CAR OR MONEY!

All i can say is the person youre talking about is a scammer!How he continues to do business is a mystery to me but im sure hes left a trail of burnt people everwhere he deals.Ream him hard.If you cant catch up to him im sure the cops can.Or the Better Business Bureau maybe?

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Civil matter.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:

All i can say is the person youre talking about is a scammer!How he continues to do business is a mystery to me but im sure hes left a trail of burnt people everwhere he deals.Ream him hard.If you cant catch up to him im sure the cops can.Or the Better Business Bureau maybe?
he never took care of that four cylinder tranny huh

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasn't there a problem with him in the past with other caford peeps? I think I remember reading something last year.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Over-Rev
¯
Member # 8271

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over-Rev  Ford pictures for Over-Rev    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 yrs later dip shit,That car was a totall loss, any frame shop would have rejected it at sight I was tryn to work with you, I call that a drug problem, You have my storage fee's you avoided! You also knew my house burned down and didnt consider talken to me then ? Your such a fake snake alright. PM'd you my #

Totally diferent deal , Remember that I was with THE person selling said tranny.......

Anyone that has an issue PM me.

--------------------
Twin Turbo Saleen #124

Posts: 58 | From: Ground zero | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

quote:
Originally posted by Over-Rev:
3 yrs later dip shit,That car was a totall loss, any frame shop would have rejected it at sight I was tryn to work with you, I call that a drug problem, You have my storage fee's you avoided! You also knew my house burned down and didnt consider talken to me then ? Your such a fake snake alright. PM'd you my #

Totally diferent deal , Remember that I was with THE person selling said tranny.......

haha..WOW welcome for u to join?not 3yrs.haha..ok...but wha ever..ok but u said u could do the work rite? u could barely take the interior out..storage fee's...there aint no storage cuz u dumb ass couldnt do work on it. and ur house burnin down?maybe i call tha a drug problem from shit ive heard. i heard bout ur house from others....all the other times i went out there u were nowhere to be found like u were hidin..iv called tha paint shop..left ur lady my number hella times..ya in the start u were tryin to work wit me but seems like tha wha u do wit everyone till u screw them over.

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

oh ya dipshit..how u lose 1 control arm?i still confused bout that..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd report it stolen, if its a total loss like he says then nothing will ever come of it. If someone is trying to play games shit will hit the fan I'm sure.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

ya..i jus done bein a nice guy..anyone normal perons would have done ir rite away and not wait. [Frown]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He mentioned storage fees because he prolly started or completed a lien on it for the title. Im guessing you got burned... That car was not a total loss it had value in parts and as a ladder bar drag car set up. And besides that anyone could weld some control arm mounts somehow in the car.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

ya..i bought the whole sbox jus for him to fix that whle prblem and the full trq box reinforcements... only thing i have ever seen done or started was the dust collection

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ July 08, 2008, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

ya..the funny thing is it not even his "shop" ya..tha car wasnt close to bein a loss.

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

[ July 08, 2008, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
quote:
ya..i bought the whole sbox jus for him to fix that whle prblem and the full trq box reinforcements... only thing i have ever seen done or started was the dust collection

That doesnt matter, the fact is a car never is a "total loss" do to torque box damage. Sometimes its so bad the stuff you bought wont fix all the cracks but all the damage CAN be fixed. This is EXACTLY what you need to do! You need to file a case in small claims court, take pictures of this thread where he says the car was a total loss after agreeing to fix it (THIS DOES NOT GIVE HIME THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH YOUR CAR). He will have to prove your car was being stored on his property AFTER-AFTER he asked you to pick the car up. Im not a lawyer, but do yourself a favor and file a lawsuit. Or have him return the car ASAP!!! Its as simple as calling a lawyer, he may even be heald responsible for FRAUD and other criminal acts. Call a lawyer.

[ July 08, 2008, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by Over-Rev:

I PM'ED YOU!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

about this 1fast89 is not in the bad. he was in the same boat wit me and was tryin to get to the middle but over-rev kept runnin round and everything. so i dnt want any bad or neg to go to 1fast.. [patriot]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

1911 45ACP
Member # 8502

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1911 45ACP  Ford pictures for 1911 45ACP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
Civil matter.

I think so after 3 years,You both ARE AT FAULT on this.You droped a car off that had stress cracks and another PART of a chassis was welded on it.You had cracks DOOR too DOOR.....STILL one of the worst chassis Ive ever SEEN
As for the parts you had with the car,If He( over-rev) stole the car why would he return all ur suspension parts( minus 1 control arm) for another build??????You are going way overboard...since you flaked aswell
quote:
i told both partys ok ill bring the title but the car was already sold to " a buddy" so i never got money..

Dont sound stolen to me? sounds like somebody Never delivered the paperwork or picked up cash? until 3 years down the road? I call BS!...you should not have waited so long? BOTH parties seem to have issues????

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com