Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » random cars... gotta check this (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: random cars... gotta check this
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well as some of you know i pretty much drive all day long for work. Occasionally (sp?) i run across something that just makes you go [Confused]
i got a few pics ive saved up over the past few weeks.
Rim Shop in SeaSide
 -
 -
(salinas) What do you do when your favorite Dry Cleaners Refuses after many years to make it a drive through??? drive out of 1 parking lot 15 feet, up 1 curb, and 3 Steps and make it one!
 -
880 South in SJ [Eek!]
 -
And this one.... eh? ok?
 -

[ July 06, 2008, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And then i get to see a few bad ass rides at events im at.
468BBC with a 8-71
 -
 -
 -
And i get this a few times while driving...
Lambo
 -
Ferrari
 -

--------------------
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
 -

This is classic but someone is going to be a bitch and complain so the DMV will recall the plates. That happend to the guy that had GOTMILF on his plate a while back.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Id bet... i saw that and had to play catch up to get a shot of that I knew no one would believe it lol. Dude was haulin ass, im in my E350 work van with full zoom tryin not to shake the cam and got it. Was stoked lol.

--------------------

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol Ive seen the Donk looking thing in Seaside. U were in Salinas and didnt bring my parts [Frown] jk

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

lol these are older pics. [Razz]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went to school with the creators of nocturnal..if its the right one..they are nocturnal ent now..and started off nsr Nocturnal Street Racing from the bayarea..they had a some clean imports when they started the racing crew..it was a branch of Lbr Low Budget Racing

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA3:
i went to school with the creators of nocturnal..if its the right one..they are nocturnal ent now..and started off nsr Nocturnal Street Racing from the bayarea..they had a some clean imports when they started the racing crew..it was a branch of Lbr Low Budget Racing

Theres a car club called Nocturnal here in Salinas but dont think their the same. .

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
 -

This is classic but someone is going to be a bitch and complain so the DMV will recall the plates. That happend to the guy that had GOTMILF on his plate a while back.
ROFL

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
 -

2GRL 1CP....I don't get it, can someone explain.... [Embarrassed] ..."2 Girls 1 couple"????

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
two girls one cup

ROB enter it in google search

AT HOME ONLY - not at work!!!!!

[ July 07, 2008, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

nineteen90coupe
¯
Member # 8034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineteen90coupe  Ford pictures for nineteen90coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i googled that shit and i had to throw my fuckin ice cream away! i guess that person likes that type of shit!!!!!eeww

--------------------
1990 lx coupe

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nineteen90coupe:
man i googled that shit and i had to throw my fuckin ice cream away! i guess that person likes that type of shit!!!!!eeww [/QUOTE

LMFAO!! hahahahahaha im still laughing while im typing

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nineteen90coupe:
man i googled that shit and i had to throw my fuckin ice cream away! i guess that person likes that type of shit!!!!!eeww [/QUOTE

LMFAO!! hahahahahaha im still laughing while im typing

LMFAO im laughing even harder!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Moments25
Member # 8532

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moments25  Ford pictures for Moments25    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is it cool if you take off the 2grl 1cp pic, thats my car.
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Moments25:

[BS flag] [burnout]
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
two girls one cup

ROB enter it in google search

AT HOME ONLY - not at work!!!!!

I am afraid to even look at this especially since my daughter is around me and I just ate some chinese food.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Moments25
Member # 8532

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moments25  Ford pictures for Moments25    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Grey 2006 Scion tC with the plate "2GRL 1CP" is my car, you're suppose to have my permission to post that.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
quote:
Originally posted by Moments25:

[BS flag] [burnout]
[BS flag] +1 plus if thats REALLY your car, you did it to get attention, so why would u want us to take it down.... congrats youre famous. [Razz]

--------------------

Moments25
Member # 8532

[Whoo Whooooo!]

[ July 27, 2008, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Moments25 ]

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

pm sent....
Cafords....
Deleted picture on account of
1) i saw his myspace and pics that make his claim authentic.
2) ive seen him before, and he works at 1 of my former accounts lol
3) and lastly, he asked kinda nicely [Razz] [patriot]

[ July 27, 2008, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

--------------------

Moments25
Member # 8532

I work in 1 of your accounts?
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool, I'm going to call DMV and tell them that plate offended me! [Razz]

[ July 27, 2008, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

former accounts [patriot]

cafords, question... i erased the link to the pic via photobucket. Yet when i click on this thread it still comes up unless i refreash the page then it comes up with the deleted icon. (yes i cleared the cookies etc).
Just trying to keep my word that i did indeed delete the pic [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com