Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what ever happened to the asshat

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: what ever happened to the asshat
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the one that got over on haullinass maro
got the car from the shop and tried to take off or some shit

sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everything is getting taken care of legally [Wink]

[ July 07, 2008, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just incase anyone wants to laugh................

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/742314391.html

BTW the turbo setup has NEVER been on the car. Half the shit that is described in that post couldnt be farther from the truth. And the car is NOT on a planned non-op its cant be registered as it has a HOLD on any future transactions thru the DMV, anyone who buys that car is SCREWED. Why would you drop it from $9200 to $6500 in less than a week [Razz]

Wants to buy a Harley..............Damn please do, I can use one [Whoo Whooooo!]

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i say flag the shit outta it

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i sent him a message and asked if he would take $20 and a case of bud light
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
Just incase anyone wants to laugh................

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/742314391.html

Wants to buy a Harley..............Damn please do, I can use one [Whoo Whooooo!]

Lol that's the spirit.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I knew I remembered the photos in his ad!
I remember he poked his pussy head in on the original rip off thread to talk crap, then scooted off before his ass was damaged!

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

quote:
Everything is getting taken care of legally [Wink]

hope everything works out ok for you i saw the craigslist ad and thats what made me think of you
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still on your hype matt. Still trying to push the fact that you think your right? So sad. Look buddy, its about a year later, I proved my point that you are in the wrong. No legal matters are pending against me. Nothing. Because you were wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Don't hate on what I got going on. If people think that what I am saying is wrong on the car, come by and check it out. Matter fact matt you come by and check it out. Pity your just so sad. Oh well. By the way my number is on the ad, if you have anything to talk to me about please give me a call matt. Dont be a fag and keep flagging my ad. Next time stay true to your word, perform the work that you were paid to do.

Ski

[ July 08, 2008, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: aaskia ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by aaskia:
Still on your hype matt. Still trying to push the fact that you think your right? So sad. Look buddy, its about a year later, I proved my point that you are in the wrong. No legal matters are pending against me. Nothing. Because you were wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Don't hate on what I got going on. If people think that what I am saying is wrong on the car, come by and check it out. Matter fact matt you come by and check it out. Pity your just so sad. Oh well. By the way my number is on the ad, if you have anything to talk to me about please give me a call matt. Dont be a fag and keep flagging my ad. Next time stay true to your word, perform the work that you were paid to do.

Ski

Called NO Answer, Left a voicemail. And I HAVE NOT ONCE flagged your ad. I posted it here for all to see, what would be the point in doing that if I was just going to flag it.

All that you EVER HAD to do is make this right, that is ALL that I have asked from the getgo. If it was a money thing, hey all you had to say was you were in a bind and I could have worked shit out with you, we had done business for years. If it was something that you didn't like (not sure how as you took off without looking it over)then I could have addressed what you were unhappy with, i stand behind ALL my work 100%. Now the only way is to go the legal route to collect money, unless of course you made things right [Wink]

[ July 09, 2008, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by aaskia:

Ski

Called NO Answer
gotta respect that he called u
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

so what ever happened matt?
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow thats funny

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah what has happened?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused]
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got my popcorn ready. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn...2 years later??? How do you search for a thread so old [Confused]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tttttt

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if ski says theirs no legal actions be taken and its been 2 years and this hasnt been settled i dont think matt is serious about getting his money... make me believe skis side of the story now....
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CL add is not working anymore, so what happend and what was for sale??? I'm LOST?

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the link was to an ad for aaskia's notch for sale that haulin previously did work on and was allegedly never paid for in exchange.

the dude supposedly after all the work was done took the car for a test drive and never came back to pay haulin.

sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
if ski says theirs no legal actions be taken and its been 2 years and this hasnt been settled i dont think matt is serious about getting his money... make me believe skis side of the story now....

asakia or asshat posted that back in 2008///////i was just asking matt asshaulinmaro what ever happned?have not seen him on the boards and was wondering.he is good peeps and hate to see stuuf like that even thou it was 2 + years ago i was just wondering if he got his money......

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com