Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » blackpeopleloveus.com

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: blackpeopleloveus.com
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont care what color you are this is pretty funny.

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"you go girl" while "raising the roof" lol that one made me laugh. I can just hear her saying that too.
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This has to be a joke, you guys need to read the testimonials, that shit is fake. Half the people wouldn't say anything like that. My opinion is that the site is fake and they are making fun of black people.

So wrong!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
This has to be a joke, you guys need to read the testimonials, that shit is fake. Half the people wouldn't say anything like that. My opinion is that the site is fake and they are making fun of black people.

So wrong!

dude, were you born yesterday? lol
Of course its a joke. Enjoy

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N8 that was funny and a good find. Thanks for the laughs. I love the letters section and people are writing in and complaining about the site not knowing the jokes really on them. LMAO! Another one like that is www.realultimatepower.net

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be willing to bet that people who get pissed at this laugh at carlos mencia, dave chappelle, saturday night live, madtv or paul mooney with no problems when they do racial jokes. The irony is too much.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com