Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HAVING K-MEMBER ISSUES

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: HAVING K-MEMBER ISSUES
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I got ahold of maximum motorsports and aje looking for a kmember to install my saleeen motor. maximum motorsports has one to install a 96-04 4.6 into a fox but not a 05 and up set up yet. i have not heard back from aje yet so they are the ones im hoping can help me. i'm going to call Jason at maximum again tomorrow to see if we can work something out. i think everything else will be a breeze i have ecu, entire harness, transmission , brake booster i have it all. well this project is on hold for a minute til i find out about the most important part the k member.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Youre cutting edge on that swap. Thats a definate nice magazine article when you get it done. You are pioneering for sure!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Youre cutting edge on that swap. Thats a definate nice magazine article when you get it done. You are pioneering for sure!

i'd love to get into a magazine. i'm trying to get all the parts together so that i can have drew and shaun put it together. and the first question they had was what k-member. damn it

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool proj

What car is this going into?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
RED89GT
¯
Member # 7212

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED89GT  Ford pictures for RED89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AED has delt with this kind of issue before. Just have them contact AJE or MM with the setup they are planning to run. As dealers they have more pull with the manufacturers than the average person. I know that they have been working with a few companies on dialing in there chromoly k members for 99+ cars so this shouldn't be any different.

Just an idea. [burnout]

--------------------
Will

In progress, AED H/C/I 302.

Going for solid 11's N/A

Posts: 22 | From: Shingle Springs | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Cool proj

What car is this going into?

I just picked up another coupe. So i hope that i can get this done. i dont think almost know that it hasnt been done yet.

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake: i dont think almost know that it hasnt been done yet.
clarify urself foo. I'm going to start calling u MR.T lol [Big Grin]

[ June 27, 2008, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: BlowN67 ]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by RED89GT:
AED has delt with this kind of issue before. Just have them contact AJE or MM with the setup they are planning to run. As dealers they have more pull with the manufacturers than the average person. I know that they have been working with a few companies on dialing in there chromoly k members for 99+ cars so this shouldn't be any different.

Just an idea. [burnout]

I WILL TRY THIS ROUTE. I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE FIRST IF POSSILBE TO DO THIS.

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com