Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » EVOC

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: EVOC
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was AMAZING! Wish I had pictures or videos to show everyone. Got to drive 2007 Crown Vics to their full potential, and they have a lot of potential!!! We did high speed breaking w/ abs on and then threshold breaking to high speed accident avoidance, but by far the funnest thing I have ever done was the skid pan. They have laminated cement track that is coated with 2" of water, and slicks on the rear tires. It was amazing to drift the track and understand it all. Next week we do high speed cornering, P.I.T. maneuver and pursuits! I know boring post, but had to share the joy I had today with everyone!

[ June 24, 2008, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
right on man, sounds like fun. I remember my brother tellin me all about the driving skills he was taught through the police academy. Have fun!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship]

what academy are you in? and what city?

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92_chp:
[worship] [worship]

what academy are you in? and what city?

It is a local agency in my area.
I wish there was an area where the public could pay to drive in a skid pan, or learn defensive driving tactics.

[ June 24, 2008, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Skid Pan more less, but the track we were on was much better!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=069qS28jYTM

[ June 24, 2008, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I take it you were at Mather.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, take it from someone with some time in... you're doing too much. And no, you don't want the public learning how to do P.I.T. maneuvers.

[ June 23, 2008, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Hele On ]

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not starting shit(though it probably will),but a PIT manuever isnt that difficult.

[ June 23, 2008, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Exactly, your village misses you...
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"2007 Crown Vics to their full potential"

That's funny. Those cars are dogs. Wish they brought back the old Chevys. Those cars hauled ballz. Just floated in a pursuit.

EVOC is fun.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of the 07 Crown Vic's have scary braking issues in turns I avoid driving them.
Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
"2007 Crown Vics to their full potential"

That's funny. Those cars are dogs. Wish they brought back the old Chevys. Those cars hauled ballz. Just floated in a pursuit.

EVOC is fun.

especially when you play the "rabbit" and smoke your classmates !!!

--------------------
04 Gt, Procharger,ported bullitt intake, vt cams, patriot heads mahle pistons, manly rods... etc.etc.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com