Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fuckin women (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fuckin women
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whenever I go out I hear the same shit over and over. "when are you going to be home?" I don't know is the answer I always give because its the truth and if I tell her a time and I dont make it home by that time then I'm a lier or I'm not true to my word or some bullshit.

Today she is FINALLY going out. Thank GOD!! I decide to ask her when she'll be home. Not that I really give a rats ass because I don't but wanted to see what she said. Answer. "I don't know." [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

So I bring that to her attention and she just flipped out on me over the phone and hung up. I called her back and asked, "your still making dinner right?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuckin women [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup women just put it in your back pocket and wait for the next argument but know this youl never win a battle with a women they have no reasoning just smile and say your right honey [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so whats for dinner?

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
so whats for dinner?

whatever i end up making lol she's pissed off
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i've learned over the years that fighting fire with fire (with women) only digs the hole you're in deeper.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE CHOSEN ONE  Ford pictures for THE CHOSEN ONE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOMEN ARE CRAZY AND THEY ALWAYS WANT EVERYTHIN TO GO THERE WAY IF NOT BE READY TO SEE SOME FLYIN DISHES AND CUPS LOL

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
CAR IS DONE :0
100 SHOT
YOU THINK A BABY WHINES ALOT JUST WAIT UNTIL U HEAR A COBRA..

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude....J Dub you are the man. You should be a poet. You know how many times this has happened to me. Jesus christ, give me a minute to be alone or with my friends for a while with out worrying about shit. Thanks you for that post...I was LMAO for a while. [worship]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha thats true. glad you opened her eyes to her dumb questions. i do it all the time with my gf.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2fstfru
¯
Member # 453

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fstfru  Ford pictures for 2fstfru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Whenever I go out I hear the same shit over and over. "when are you going to be home?" I don't know is the answer I always give because its the truth and if I tell her a time and I dont make it home by that time then I'm a lier or I'm not true to my word or some bullshit.

Today she is FINALLY going out. Thank GOD!! I decide to ask her when she'll be home. Not that I really give a rats ass because I don't but wanted to see what she said. Answer. "I don't know." [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

So I bring that to her attention and she just flipped out on me over the phone and hung up. I called her back and asked, "your still making dinner right?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuckin women [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

LMAO you are on the money. The Same exact words come out from my wife. The famous "what time will you be back".....lol

--------------------
SPEED KILLS!....Drive a Chevy live FOREVER!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Read this yesterday while at work

NICKNAMES

If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.

If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.

EATING OUT

When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.

When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

MONEY

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need, but it's on sale.

BATHROOMS

A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel .

The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

ARGUMENTS

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

MARRIAGE

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting her not to change, but she does.

DRESSING UP

A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.

A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL

Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed.

Women usually somehow deteriorate during the night.

OFFSPRING

Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children.

She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, birthdays, secret fears and hopes and dreams

A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

A married man should forget every mistake he's ever made.

There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

So this morning I wake up at 6:30 and see she is in bed. I didn't even know she got home. When I get home she pretends she's fast asleep but I already know she's been sitting staring at the clock.

In any case I get up and start getting ready for work. Being the nice guy I am I ask her if they had fun last night. She said yeah it was fun. Me: "cool" (continue to get ready for work)
Wife: "arent' you going to ask what we did?"
Me: "ok,...what did you do?"
Wife: "well do you really want to know or are you just asking because I said something"
Me: "just asking cause you said something"
Wife: "don't you want to know WHERE we went?"
Me: "not really, as long as ya'll have fun for once."
Wife: "aren't you suspisious because I got home so late?"
Me: "LOL I didn't even know you got home till the alarm went of hahahaha, and why would I be suspisious? So does that mean your suspisious of me whenever I go out or come home late???!"
Baby: (CRYING)
Wife: (gets up and tends to baby and conversation over)

hahahahahahh

'the end'

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So this morning I wake up at 6:30 and see she is in bed. I didn't even know she got home. When I get home she pretends she's fast asleep but I already know she's been sitting staring at the clock.

In any case I get up and start getting ready for work. Being the nice guy I am I ask her if they had fun last night. She said yeah it was fun. Me: "cool" (continue to get ready for work)
Wife: "arent' you going to ask what we did?"
Me: "ok,...what did you do?"
Wife: "well do you really want to know or are you just asking because I said something"
Me: "just asking cause you said something"
Wife: "don't you want to know WHERE we went?"
Me: "not really, as long as ya'll have fun for once."
Wife: "aren't you suspisious because I got home so late?"
Me: "LOL I didn't even know you got home till the alarm went of hahahaha, and why would I be suspisious? So does that mean your suspisious of me whenever I go out or come home late???!"
Baby: (CRYING)
Wife: (gets up and tends to baby and conversation over)

hahahahahahh

'the end'

i get the same kinda stuff from my wife and when ever she does that i aways either do one of two things. i invite her to were i am going. usually she says no but even if she says yes i let her tag along (i know you can not do this since you have a kid) or i strait up say "if you trust me it doesnt matter." and i go on about how she has no reason not to trust me since i have never given her one. that usually works for me but everyone is diffrent.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha...thats all good stuff. i learned after being in my 5 year relationship that the fights tend to level off when you realize that there is no winning in these arguments and the success of the relationship is dependant on how much bs you can tolerate. lol
all that drama and those worries quickly go away when you get a lil sumsum every night..lol

[ June 20, 2008, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Bronco Man
¯
Member # 8401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronco Man  Ford pictures for Bronco Man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys are right on the money. I work out of my house and if she comes home from work early she looks at me and says what are you doing, why don't you get out and go to work? I say I am working, you know website and taking orders by phone, and she just shakes her head and leaves, whats up with that crap? Then they always say stuff while they walk away and when you ask them what they said they say "nothing". Or if you ask whats wrong they always say "nothing" then I say then quit acting like a jerk, and whats for dinner. HAhahahaha. Of course the jokes on me because I cook better than her so guess who's making dinner?, ME.

--------------------
Hillars4xLube.com
Contact me anytime for questions... 510-857-7282

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I got you all beat.

Last week I did the one thing you never do to your gf or wife. I was even sober at the time but felt it needed to be nipped in the butt before it got out of hand. And no I wasn't even cheating.

I sent my wife an e-mail telling her I feel she needs to lose a little weight.

E-mail wasn't so short or blunt like it sounds. Had a bunch of mushy BS in hopes I'd still get some nookie nookie some day. I caught a ton of flack by it but we're married...supposed to be honest right? and what is she gonna do really? Leave? hahahaha yeah right. So it's actually worked and she's lost over 5lbs. in a week and has totally changed her eating habbits.

She says today she's glad I said something even though it was shallow. She knew she was getting a little overweight but didn't think it bothered me as much as it does. Being the shallow person I am I just came out and said something about it.

In return though I have to spend more time with her. Which is cool as long as she isn't bitchin about money, kids, work or just stays quiet LMAO! [patriot]

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I got you all beat.

Last week I did the one thing you never do to your gf or wife. I was even sober at the time but felt it needed to be nipped in the butt before it got out of hand. And no I wasn't even cheating.

I sent my wife an e-mail telling her I feel she needs to lose a little weight.

E-mail wasn't so short or blunt like it sounds. Had a bunch of mushy BS in hopes I'd still get some nookie nookie some day. I caught a ton of flack by it but we're married...supposed to be honest right? and what is she gonna do really? Leave? hahahaha yeah right. So it's actually worked and she's lost over 5lbs. in a week and has totally changed her eating habbits.

She says today she's glad I said something even though it was shallow. She knew she was getting a little overweight but didn't think it bothered me as much as it does. Being the shallow person I am I just came out and said something about it.

In return though I have to spend more time with her. Which is cool as long as she isn't bitchin about money, kids, work or just stays quiet LMAO! [patriot]

damn man it takes balls to say that to your wife but if you had the best interest of you as a couple and helping her make you happy. then shit thats the right thing to do. if more husbands told thier wives that shit we would have more Milfs in the world and lets face it thats a better world!

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow guys very funny stuff.

so I'm very young have a girlfriend. So am getting scare of being married one day, all this story's. hahaha

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by 92_chp:
wow guys very funny stuff.

so I'm very young have a girlfriend. So am getting scare of being married one day, all this story's. hahaha

BE afraid, VERY afraid!

nah...it's not all bad. It's just like a car...you have to keep it maintained. Only thing is you can't wait every 3000 miles to do so.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess I am lucky with my wife about this one. We dont bitch at each other over this topic, but there are some topics we do bitch at each other over.

Our only rule is that we both have to be home by 4am each night.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jdub07 lol all I can say is enjoy your divorce, and start figuring out now which 1/2 your stuff you don't want.

[ June 20, 2008, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG that used to get me so pissed off with my ex,..to the point where i would just hang up on her as soon as she said "what do you mean you dont know!" [Mad]

I'm at where I'm at and I be where I be. lol

[ June 20, 2008, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly my mom said it best after 2 marriages. If we could just live in separate houses and get together for sex and dinners and an occasional movie and vacation that is house women and men should be married. We just think to differently and have different thoughts which conflict with each other. It's just plain human nature and who's to say who's right and wrong between the sexes. It made alot of sense to me especially hearing it from a woman's point of view. Now we just make the women see my mom's view.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I love my wife and dont regret getting married,...but I will say, I'd never get married again if some act of God took her away from me.

I feel confident in saying Never in this case.

z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol your wife sounds like too much work. I won't get married until I find a girl who will never, ever do that drama bullshit

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

UPDATE:

10 months ago I told my wife she was getting a little rounder than I felt adiquit (in so many words).

Since then she's lost 35 pounds, started some p90x workout as of last week, we are still married, I still get nooky and the best part it doesn't hurt when she's on top! hahahahahahahah

I just noticed this morning she's looking pretty good again and it reminded me of this post. So don't be Skerd, be honest tell her if you aren't happy with something. Thats what they all want honesty right.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com