Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Had a big scare last week (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Had a big scare last week
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last tuesday I woke up 7:am mowed the lawn then took a shower and got ready for work as i got my clothes on i started feeling a hot pain in my chest, now know im a 33 yr old guy, whos reasonbly in shapem, who visits the gym every so often, and i rarely drink, dont smoke cigs, and i dont even drink coffee, so back to my story i also felt like somebody kicked me in my chest the feeling lasted 15 min and suddenly disappeared so i called my wife about it who was aready at work and told her what had happend then durring the conversation the pain came creeping back untill it was just unbareable. so i hung the pnone up, and tried willing my self into the car and drive to work. i started the car to only shut it back off because the pain would not go away. i walked back inside to my kitchen and sat at my dinning room table pulled the phone off the hook and began to dial 911at the same time trying to talk my self out of calling the paramedics then went to my front door and waited for the emts to get their slumped over trying to get a breath of air.when the emts got here i tried describing my symtoms and told them it felt like realy bad heartburn with a little pain in my left arm. one of the paramedics said " yea i bet thats all you have is majorheart burn"."so I told them i would stay and fight through the pain and go to work". the other emt said " No the symtoms you are giving us sounds like a heartattack so we will have to take you to a hospital". so we went while strapped in the gerny the emts was trying to scale my pain from 1 to 10 i told him a high 7 then he gave me a nitroglicerin spray under my toungue then asking me again my pain level ona scale from 1 to 10 i said"now a 5 emt looked worried then said he would have to hook me up to a iv then proceeded to hook me up to a heart monitor and sprayed in my mouth again then asked again about the pain level i said a 3 so he told the other emt that he had better record my heart monitor for the doctors at the hospital.When we arrived to the hosppital my wife was waiting with a worried look on her face i told her i had no more chest pains and for her not to worry.went to see a doctor and all my vitals were good, they stil wanted to do blood test,ekg and a utrasound on me so i said ok. they proceeded with all of them and the utra sound that came back neg. the ekg came back neg then waiting for the blood test the doc said have i ever had my collon cheked while she was putting rubber gloves on i said nevously laughing why? she looked back at me with a bright smile and said ooh a virgin my wife at the same time laughing uncontrollably with tears in her eyes nerse in the next bed tending to another patient a curtain away laughing then hearing another nurse on the other side laughing also behind a curtain laughing. i said great everybody knows. the doctor says i hope your parents warned you about older black women". i said again your jokeing right she said "nope".then proceeded to rape my virgin ass with me screaming"ouch can you buy me dinner first!"then when it was over the blood test came back positive of high levels of enzymes so they said i had to hang out just a bit longer they said i had to do another blood test then another then more then more man they wouldent quit then they told me i had to stay the night. so i got put in a room and waited till that night and they told me they may have to put a camera in my heart to see what was going on because they believed i had a minor heart attack but was puzzeld cuz i am so young for this to happen to me so the next day i had the proceedure done and come to find out i had three clogged arteries and they hay had to put a balloon in their to oppen one up and put a stint in there wich is a metal tube to hold it open i had a port work in my heart lol . they told me if i had waited i would of had to have oppen heart surgery and do bypass wow glad i called scarry. [Eek!]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, glad your ok. What is your normal DIET or what do you think could have caused this?

[ June 19, 2008, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry for the bad grammer

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, glad you made that call and everyting worked out [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

thanks

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn man....thats some scary shit...glad to hear your ok

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn..thats some scary-ish, atleast youre alryte now and it didnt get any worse. hopefully you wont have to deal with that anymore.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to hear ur doin better! BTW, so what are the flow numbers on you r heart now? [Big Grin]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I had a semi scare like this early this week. Glad to hear you are okay. Mine turned out to be a hairline fracture in my sternum (dropped 405 a little too hard on my chest while benching I guess)
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad it wasnt to bad. an ur doing better.. U got one hellva gardian angle out there. just look at it as a pre warning of what could of really happened. life to short an full of unexpectations. live life an stay healthy.

[patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Bronco Man
¯
Member # 8401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronco Man  Ford pictures for Bronco Man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great that your doing better. I have a friend you might know, Wayne Carter of Carter Automotive in Fremont. He's 42 and just had a triple bypass, of course he smoked and did'nt take real good care of himself but man who would have thunk it? What made it worse is his wife was pre. with second child and had to deliver a couple days later. I'm 45, and that made me go get a physical, I'm good but sure makes you think.

--------------------
Hillars4xLube.com
Contact me anytime for questions... 510-857-7282

sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
daniel
glad you pulled threw man.like i said before the kid needs a dad and the wifey needs a husband.glad you are doing good now. [patriot]

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad you are OK. Does your family have a history of heart issues? Do they have a clue of why this night of happened to you? Scary stuff like I said glad you are OK.

[ June 19, 2008, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Man I had a semi scare like this early this week. Glad to hear you are okay. Mine turned out to be a hairline fracture in my sternum (dropped 405 a little too hard on my chest while benching I guess)

Yea I've had the same happen to me, but mine usually comes after the eigth or ninth rep when my arms are starting to tremble

Good to hear you're okay reasons. They take you to Mercy General?

[ June 19, 2008, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: phil a ]

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

uc davis

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Wow, glad your ok. What is your normal DIET or what do you think could have caused this?

bad genes high clorestral just all bad

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At least u were smart enough to see the signs and not too stubborn to not call 911. Good Job and get well soon. [patriot]

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N0SL050
¯
Member # 2719

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N0SL050  Ford pictures for N0SL050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow thats some scary shit.. glad you had enough scence to call 911.. some people just say oh it'll go away, then its pretty much to late.. So what was off in your blood test to make them want to look inside your heart? did they say?

--------------------
Kustom Auto Detailing

Posts: 460 | From: Martinez ,Ca | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
30Tunes
¯
Member # 8105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30Tunes  Ford pictures for 30Tunes  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
theres no age limit to heartattacks man, you can be 15 and have one. good to hear your alive, i have this same pain in my chest and the left arm always goes numb and tingles....i should get checked up.

--------------------
SUCCESS ONLY COMES BEFORE WORK IN THE DICTIONARY

1991 Calypso Green Notch
1993 Cobra Clone - SOLD

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

yea the blood test that came back positive is the enzyme levels when you get a heart attack your heart releases enzymes in the blood stream and the levels of that keep rising if the heat is under a lot of stress. and the guy who keeps on having thos pains should have a full physical and have his colestral levels blood pressure .

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy FU*K [Eek!] bro im so sorry you had to go through that and im very happy that you made it past it.... I hope theres no relapse (sp?) and that you take care of yourself. God be with you [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad my brother is ok. I found out the next day at 4pm. My sister called me and she had little to no info. All I knew was that he had a heart attack, had surgery and was at the hospital. I didn't know if he was ok, struggling for his life or what. I was scared that I wouldn't even get to see him one last time. Just glad he came through. I litteraly ran out of work worried sick speeding to the hospital. Worst scare of my life.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
atleast your collans were ok........LOL all jokes a side i'm glad things worked out ok, take care of your self!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats crazy , hope you feels better now... [patriot]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow! Thats scary shit Daniel! Had something like that happen to me about a month ago.Maybe i should get checked out,thanks for the heads up.Hell,i am 38 now.Glad your OK man.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com