Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ticket assassins

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ticket assassins
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how does this work? i just got nailed this morning for 59 in a 45 zone. do you still have to pay the fine when you go through them? traffic school is for not getting a point on your record. i'm assuming ticket assassins is to not pay the fine AND not get a point? thanks.
z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ticket assassin is for doing a trial by written declaration

ticketassassin.com

read up

I signed up for it, paid immediately upon signing up. All I've gotten are emails telling me to pay [Mad] And the email address they provide that isn't automated, doesn't work!! [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
would i still have to pay the fines?
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just ask for a court date dotn show up then you will get paprs saying your guilty but have one more chance to pay then sak for another court date and the cop will probably not show up and you will win i am waiting for my 958.28 check to arrive
03gtPONY
¯
Member # 5337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03gtPONY  Ford pictures for 03gtPONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':

wow have you ever gotten a ticket before????? jeez man. if you fight it and go to court the judge will most likely lower the fines and option of taking traffic school. if you already took traffic school within the last 18 months you're out of luck and expect a point on your record. I've used ticketassasins and have gotten out of my last two tickets...but by the sounds of you i would have someone help you out if cus sounds like you dont know what you're doing

--------------------
*Sleeper GT* nuff said

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you follow ticket assassins instructions - yes you do have to pay the fine/bail and if you win, you get your money back.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
if you follow ticket assassins instructions - yes you do have to pay the fine/bail and if you win, you get your money back.

thank you for understanding my questions and offering a proper reply. that is EXACTLY what i wanted to know.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

quote:
Originally posted by 03gtPONY:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':

wow have you ever gotten a ticket before????? jeez man. if you fight it and go to court the judge will most likely lower the fines and option of taking traffic school. if you already took traffic school within the last 18 months you're out of luck and expect a point on your record. I've used ticketassasins and have gotten out of my last two tickets...but by the sounds of you i would have someone help you out if cus sounds like you dont know what you're doing
it sounds like you've gotten way too many
tickets [Wink] .

03gtPONY
¯
Member # 5337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03gtPONY  Ford pictures for 03gtPONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
at least i know how to go about handling it instead of asking like a kindergartner. oh thats the grade just before 1st grade if you need help with that too LOL

--------------------
*Sleeper GT* nuff said

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

wow, you're a genius man. you know everything there is to know. you know how to handle your traffic tickets AND you know what grade comes before 1st grade. next time, i won't even bother posting new threads and just PM you. it's great having people like you around.
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not all counties require you to pay the fine/bail amount when fighting the ticket. Some do, some don't. When you do plan to fight, just ask the court clerk if it's necessary.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

quote:
Originally posted by 03gtPONY:
at least i know how to go about handling it instead of asking like a kindergartner. oh thats the grade just before 1st grade if you need help with that too LOL

haha, you're a joke. you send me an insulting PM and then put me on your ignore list so i can't reply, haha. somebody is a real macho man around here. guess who mr. knowitall?
z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
will you girls grow up? christ...

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by COBRA302MAN:
i am waiting for my 958.28 check to arrive

[Eek!] [Eek!] WTF did you do?!?!?! i got nailed doing 82pmh ON LiDar on the San Mateo Bridge and my ticket was only like $280... and btw i won lol [worship]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by COBRA302MAN:
i am waiting for my 958.28 check to arrive

[Eek!] [Eek!] WTF did you do?!?!?! i got nailed doing 82pmh ON LiDar on the San Mateo Bridge and my ticket was only like $280... and btw i won lol [worship]
damn man i have never seen just one ticket be that high. i am guessing since his method was to wait for the last mintue the probaly added late fees.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com