Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » cat vaccinations

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: cat vaccinations
SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i called the vet and it is about $125 for each of my five kittens to get vaccinated, and i looked online and its $125 for all the medications for the cats that is needed.

My question is. Is it easy to give the vaccinations to the cats myself, i have seen it being done many times and i was just wondering if it is as easy as it looks. or should i have the vet do it?

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

Bronco Man
¯
Member # 8401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronco Man  Ford pictures for Bronco Man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes it is easy to give shots yourself. If you don't want to tackle it alone, do you know a nurse, almost every one does? You can save a bundle on shots though, I have raised labridors for years and give them all their shots, you just need to make the product is fresh. I get mine from the Livermore feed shop. They usually carry everything you need. Give them a call to make shure they have it. They should be able to tell you what you need, it does have to be kept in the fridge, let me know if you need any help.

--------------------
Hillars4xLube.com
Contact me anytime for questions... 510-857-7282

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks, yeah i live about a mile from a feed shop in elk grove so i will call them.

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check out SPCA here is a link http://www.sspca.org/Vaccination.html
I just got my 5 month old springer done today, cost me $16. VCA wanted $55 or some ridiculous amount. They also do low cost altering. I think is cost about a dollar per pound. Again all the Vets wanted 3-4 hundred

mustangdude24
¯
Member # 6581

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustangdude24  Ford pictures for mustangdude24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Petco does it on the weekends for pretty cheap.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com