Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Baby Girl!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New Baby Girl!
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife and I had our second child, a baby girl this time, on June 2nd at 3:02AM. Nichole Renae Kluenker arrived a bit earlier than expected. Our due date wasn't until the 24th and our C-section was set for the 17th. Long story short, I think the doctors were playing with a 3 foot dart board and some defective darts. She was 6lbs 11oz and 18" at birth... definitely not 3+ weeks early. The doctors even said after the fact that her due date should've been the 15th at the latest. Oh well! Mom and baby are doing great. Dad is having some complications. I'm still trying to come to grips with this whole girl thing.

-

[ June 08, 2008, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats man! Had my first (little girl also) back in November. Not looking forward to the teenage/boyfriend days. *sigh*

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] [Cool] CONGRATS!

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats [Smile]
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustangNate:
Congrats man! Had my first (little girl also) back in November. Not looking forward to the teenage/boyfriend days. *sigh*

Thanks. I'm with you on the teenage years. That's why I'm happy that we had our boy first. Jake will be three in August. That means that he can earn his allowance when she starts high school.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL congrats. My son was the same length but 6lbs 8 oz.

Funny about you coming to grips with this whole girl thing.. lol.

You will love it, Im sure.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats bro i just had my little girl monday. Its awesome. [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:

The same day? Congrats to you as well!

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats Dave!

Glad to hear the baby, and the wife are doing good.

Does she have a name?

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Thanks, Shawn! I'm sure that you can attest to what lack of sleep can do to your attention to detail. I swear that I included that but I guess I was in a hurry and forgot. I'm going to edit the original post. Nice catch.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats Dave, man time flies. good to see everyones doing good.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
Congrats Dave, man time flies. good to see everyones doing good.

Thanks, John. Now I just wish she would get the whole day vs. night thing sorted out. Both of our kids were born during the night and both of them have slept more during the day and then up more at night for at least a couple weeks.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

nsty_2000
¯
Member # 7921

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nsty_2000  Ford pictures for nsty_2000    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats man. beautiful baby

--------------------
2000 GT- 373s comming soon/shift kit/stall
2000 Accord- L7 15'/Diamond D3 1000.1
caraudio.com "2kaccord"

Posts: 109 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on your baby girl!!!
Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:

The same day? Congrats to you as well!
Indeed [Big Grin] i see yours was 3:02am and ours was at 4:17pm. Our first [patriot] congrats again. -Joe

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats girls are easy till the teenage days.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats! and say good bye to a good night sleep for a bit! but hey its hella worth it from what i hear... since i do not have a kid myself yet... but i should within two years... at least thats the plan with me and my wife.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the new baby girl Dave... [Big Grin]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CONGRATS MAN!!!! Enjoy now while she dont ask you for money to buy flats or money for the movies, haha! [Big Grin]
Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com