Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GREAT NEWS GOT NEW JOB GOING FROM THE MINORS TO THE MAJORS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GREAT NEWS GOT NEW JOB GOING FROM THE MINORS TO THE MAJORS
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well today was my last day with Waste Management. The last year hads many ups and downs with this company. I was on the end of a lot of the downs. My truck never operated right and would spill trash when i would dump the toter. We are under contract for West Sacramento and must pick up all the trash. After 9 months they still were not able to fix my truck and if you can imagine 1300 homes a day in a left handed sideloader then you know why i could be so mad. Well at the time i applied here i also applied for the City of Sacrmento. I got it! I start this Monday so i worked all this week. I could not believe a company as big as waste management could not get the truck fixed. Getting in and out on the traffic side 800 hundred times a day is nothing nice. I an wait to start with the city on Monday. I get way more money, the union and super benefits. Im just glad my stay with Waste Management is over. And yes most of you guys with the mustangs in west sacramento that was my looking at your stang as i rolled by and you didnt even know it was me.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
COngrats Tee!!!! [patriot] STEPPIN YOUR GAME UP HUH!! Thats good, very happy for you..

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At least one of us is having good luck. I got canned from PGE two months ago. For eating while driving a company vehicle! WTF! [BS flag] Just an excuse to get rid of some people, the are over staffed. I was a 30 bucks an hour. Now Im at zero. [Mad] I have a lot of apps in right now, but its going to take a while.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ugotsmoked:
At least one of us is having good luck. I got canned from PGE two months ago. For eating while driving a company vehicle! WTF! [BS flag] Just an excuse to get rid of some people, the are over staffed. I was a 30 bucks an hour. Now Im at zero. [Mad] I have a lot of apps in right now, but its going to take a while.

You must or worked in Rocklin for Perry Hansen huh?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What did you do for them?

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkster:
quote:

I think he was either a utility worker or a fieldman in GC Gas in Rocklin

--------------------

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats on the new job
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats OP. :e-beer:

union ftw!

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Hozr
¯
Member # 6196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hozr  Ford pictures for Hozr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to the city! The benefits suck, but other than that it's great! I know the garbage trucks work because they always fix them before they fix our Fire Engines! Don't expect too much sanity around here either.

congrats! [Big Grin]

[ June 09, 2008, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Hozr ]

--------------------
For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are you're one of them.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job. Congrats.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkster:
quote:

Gc Gas UT worker.

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

Yep. I found out hes not even there anymore, he and augi wanted to make one final name for themselves. Thats some shit i hesrd todsy from some old co workers.

--------------------

92highway
¯
Member # 6542

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92highway  Ford pictures for 92highway    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats tee!!Movin on up!!

--------------------
!MUSCLE TOYZ!
92highway
64 Mustang (for sale)
93 svt Cobra (for sale)
96Mystic#1043(sold)
73Maverick(project)

Posts: 805 | From: Bay Area/ Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
COngrats Tee!!!! [patriot] STEPPIN YOUR GAME UP HUH!! Thats good, very happy for you..

Rome listener???? "STEP YOUR GAME UP!"

Anyways, 'T' that sounds good man, more money for more toys.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep. I found out hes not even there anymore, he and augi wanted to make one final name for themselves. Thats some shit i hesrd todsy from some old co workers.
Perry is still in rocklin, he is just no longer Area foreman. Augie is filling in as Director for area 2 temporarily. I heard perry's son is the one who ratted you out!

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Perry is still in rocklin, he is just no longer Area foreman. Augie is filling in as Director for area 2 temporarily. I heard perry's son is the one who ratted you out!
no augi saw me on the freeway in traffic eating a snack on the way out to a job. i dont think miles hansen had anything to do with it, not sure though because i didnt get canned for a week after that, maybe miles told ol pops that i wasnt takin it too seriously. I was told by other foremen that there would be no way in hell i would get anything more that a writeup. who knows man, theres a lot of shady shit in that company.i was told by the new area foeman in my 6 mo. review that i was a very safe worker. That i was a hard worker. Then this crap happens. somebody is just trin to make a name for themself.

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no augi saw me on the freeway in traffic eating a snack on the way out to a job. i dont think miles hansen had anything to do with it, not sure though because i didnt get canned for a week after that, maybe miles told ol pops that i wasnt takin it too seriously. I was told by other foremen that there would be no way in hell i would get anything more that a writeup. who knows man, theres a lot of shady shit in that company.i was told by the new area foeman in my 6 mo. review that i was a very safe worker. That i was a hard worker. Then this crap happens. somebody is just trin to make a name for themself.
I heard that was not your first incident but who knows. I wish you luck in finding a new job.It is really hard in todays economy to get something good because their are so many people getting layed off left and right. You should try to get on with SMUD

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

1st incident. Truth. Ive got at least 10 apps in right now with all the smud, citys, wm, and so on...

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
1st incident. Truth. Ive got at least 10 apps in right now with all the smud, citys, wm, and so on...

If that is your first documented incident you should fight it. Did you go to your union/shop stewart?

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

tried to fight. i went straight to the union rep. took him a week to get back to me. he called, asked how much time i had with the company. i told him 9 months. Then he said there wasnt anything he could do. i didnt have year in. so i basically paid the union for 9 months for nothing....

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com