Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Why kids need a father figure

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Why kids need a father figure
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It would be lights out for this kid if I ever see him.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/471166/

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
honestly that's one disturbed kid who needs a beating, but was kinda funny when he slapped his mom. Damn sure if that was my son he'd get something.

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I seen that show, Where is the father at??? I would pay another kid to kick his ass! LOL. [Big Grin]

If that was my kid it would be the other way around, I would be on the show and they would be asking ME why do i keep slapin the sh#t out of him. LOL. [dance]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OWNED!!!!!

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow....I was raised by my Grandmother who stood less than 5'. And I never in a thousand years would think to do something like that. I was actually scared of her.

The remedy is in the pages of the bible "Spare the rod, spoil the child".

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phat50:
I seen that show, Where is the father at??? I would pay another kid to kick his ass! LOL. [Big Grin]

If that was my kid it would be the other way around, I would be on the show and they would be asking ME why do i keep slapin the sh#t out of him. LOL. [dance]

LOL

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE CHOSEN ONE  Ford pictures for THE CHOSEN ONE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THAT KID JUST NEEDS SOMEONE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM....

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
CAR IS DONE :0
100 SHOT
YOU THINK A BABY WHINES ALOT JUST WAIT UNTIL U HEAR A COBRA..

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He knows, i bet the mom loves him but doesnt know how to express it. she called him dude? lol and then she said how she's the boss? cmon, tells me a little about her. serouly he prob never got showed love, no father figure as well. I mean who knows, neverspends time with him,things in that nature, or hes just a baddass kid,lol. one of my relatives has 2 kids and never spends time with them or shows them the caring they need, Then he wonders why they dont listen to him or wonder why they always want to be with granpa & grandma [Roll Eyes] upsets the hell out of me

[ June 01, 2008, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by THE CHOSEN ONE:
THAT KID JUST NEEDS SOMEONE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM....

I VOTE FOR KIMBO
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2nd KIMBO

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my mom would have jumped out of the chair and beat the tar out of me.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

The remedy is in the pages of the bible "Spare the rod, spoil the child".

I agree with you totally. His sister died a year or too ago and they are both a little f up but. My mon would have killed me if I eve n tryed some shit like that.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just leave him in Folsom Prison for about 1 week. He would be glad to come home to momma after that. Granted, he might be gay afterwards, but gay guys are nicer. lmao.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow that was great.well not really but he did somthing all of us at one time wanted to do when we were in deep shit or at least thought about.thats just another case of a spoild ass fucking kid that know he can do shit like talk crazy to mom or dad cause shit aint the way he wants it to be,when he wants it to be.i called my mom a fat bitch one day and she beat me so bad she was afraid to let me go to school then next day.she beat me all across my back and legs.i felt like a young kunta kente or some shit.LMAO i was ducking and dodging like the lil dancing man [dance]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Bronco Man
¯
Member # 8401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronco Man  Ford pictures for Bronco Man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya, I'm a Navy brat and mom and Dad were both Navy .Mom a nurse 4 years and Dad a Corpsman 20 years. If I would have done that to my Mom first she would have kicked my ass then when Dad got home he would have kicked my ass. you need to show your kids love but they also need to know the boundaries and who's boss. My daughter said that to me one time and I told her that her ass belongs to me as long as she lives in my house or until she's 18 and moves out.
"Thems the rules, and if you don't like it, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya".

--------------------
Hillars4xLube.com
Contact me anytime for questions... 510-857-7282

Blue91LX
¯
Member # 8320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue91LX  Ford pictures for Blue91LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ever got the belt? I did.. tell you what, it would change this kids attitude.

--------------------
Late Model High Performance
AEDHP.COM

Posts: 164 | From: Cameron Park California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com