Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need everyone's help

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Need everyone's help
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I posted my wifes iphone for sale for $250 on craigslist.

Evidently someone didnt like the fact that I wouldnt sell it to them immediately or something since I dont even get home until 6pm tonight, how can I ??

So they posted an ad up saying I only want $150 and left no email address.

Then they posted an ad for a civic so my phone, of course, has been ringing off the hook. Funny, yeah. Weak hell yeah.

Help me out with these douche bags and flag both ads as spam, thanks guys!

Iphone ad:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/701230371.html

Civic ad:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/701235720.html

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This shit is almost funny, someone actually took the time to post not only on sf bay area craigslist, but also for washington dc.......wow....

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tried, both are already flagged and gone [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam that dude is a straitght looser, lmao!!! Dam how do people think that way ha ???? What a dork. [BS flag]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I tried, both are already flagged and gone [patriot]

Thanks,everyone.

Some people need to get a life...

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Another one:

help me out

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/701232016.html

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Flagged n gone, sorry man, that sucks when someone is this much of an asshole. Makes you wish you knew where they lived.......

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how did u get in contact with him. by phone or email..
why doesnt someone make a cl add about him in the male searching for male part of it an leave his contact info.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
why doesnt someone make a cl add about him in the male searching for male part of it an leave his contact info.

I cant get in contact with him. All the ads they made, they just left my phone number in the body of the ad.

Sux.

I have an idea it was one of the block numbers that called me that wanted to come pick the phone up right away and just didnt want to take no for an answer. I mean, Im in FREMONT and at WORK and the phone is at home, in Discovery Bay ya know??

Im not trippin, kharma will get them.

I just edited my ad to say contact me by email to trade phone numbers and will never put my phone number in another craigslist ad in my life.

I found out about the civic ad and the GSR rims ad and the $150 phone ad by other callers....weak.

Some queer just havin fun, I guess that is why they like civics and GSRs....

--------------------

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:

haha john's crazy, but that's a damn good idea! [Big Grin]

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha that shit is funny! well there flagged now...

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com