Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Whats up my peoples!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats up my peoples!
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo guys long time no talk! Man have things changed! Just basically wanted to say whats up to everyone and hope everyone is doing good! I got a new number PM me if you guys need it. [patriot]

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last I heard you bought an '03 Cobra and you were getting it ready to bring out to sunsplash, then you ghost up like casper...LOL.. Sounds like you were blowing smoke and telling [BS flag] stories. So tell us what car you have now [Confused]

[ May 23, 2008, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasup Jessie...Where u been?? What u rollin now?

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello! [dance]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
Last I heard you bought an '03 Cobra and you were getting it ready to bring out to sunsplash, then you ghost up like casper...LOL.. Sounds like you were blowing smoke and telling [BS flag] stories. So tell us what car you have now [Confused]

BOB!!!!

Easy bob!!! He was trying to be a nice guy and say hello???

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Project phantom cobra was a joke we were playiing on a friend? When's the next meet so we can all hang out and see each others wip's? Dustin I defiantly want to see how the mach looks and sounds with all the new goodies. Matt I heard you got the blower put back on the fox defiantly got to see that shit. Frick whats new I hear your selling the Cobra? Whats the next project?

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
quote:

Project phantom cobra was a joke we were playiing on a friend? When's the next meet so we can all hang out and see each others wip's? Dustin I defiantly want to see how the mach looks and sounds with all the new goodies. Matt I heard you got the blower put back on the fox defiantly got to see that shit. Frick whats new I hear your selling the Cobra? Whats the next project?
Whats up for tomorrow Jessie...U know were always down to meet up...Hit me up if you wanna roll out tomorrow....

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Dustin where are you rolling out to tomorrow? Also we need to get a small group together and go searching for a new route to plan a good cruise.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Dustin where are you rolling out to tomorrow? Also we need to get a small group together and go searching for a new route to plan a good cruise.

Im not sure, but you know Sunsplash is always the Default spot
[Smile]

u got my number, just hit me up sometime tomorrow & we can meet up...

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn j its been a minute. glad to see you back man. ima get at you with my chirp number since u got the nextel. gotta get all the fellas together for another meet or bbq now. summn real big

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
damn j its been a minute. glad to see you back man. ima get at you with my chirp number since u got the nextel. gotta get all the fellas together for another meet or bbq now. summn real big

For sure dudes. Sorry I have been out of the loop for awhile. Shit's been crazy and i'll tell you all about it when I see you guys. Glad to see everyone is doing good however.

--------------------

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jessie P [Confused] [Confused] ...Last time I heard from you was at the Sac Mustang car show, when you said you had the bottle in your Crapmaro and you told me you would OWN everything out there. I wanted to run you and you never showed [Confused] . that was a NOOB move... lmfao...

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by PRIMERED COUPE:
Jessie P [Confused] [Confused] ...Last time I heard from you was at the Sac Mustang car show, when you said you had the bottle in your Crapmaro and you told me you would OWN everything out there. I wanted to run you and you never showed [Confused] . that was a NOOB move... lmfao...

Car was on the bottle with longtubes and bolts on's with a stall converter at the time. I wasn't saying nothing about it would smoke everything. If you heard that I was probably fucking around with some friends. Is this Zack? If so last I heard form you I got a cell phone number that I called. I was told that you were in the mist of putting the car back together. How's it running now? Your cousin Matt said it put about 380 rwhp down at the dyno day. Hope to see it out at the next meet.

[ May 25, 2008, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Jessie P ]

--------------------

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Car was on the bottle with longtubes and bolts on's with a stall converter at the time. I wasn't saying nothing about it would smoke everything. If you heard that I was probably fucking around with some friends. Is this Zack? If so last I heard form you I got a cell phone number that I called. I was told that you were in the mist of putting the car back together. How's it running now? Your cousin Matt said it put about 380 rwhp down at the dyno day. Hope to see it out at the next meet.
That was on the motor with low compression (9:1) and a blower cam. Its really the same motor as my cousin Matt's car just a lil different on our cams. It went 11.64@117. So now i just put the new rims on, and im trying to save to throw the blower back on by the end of summer. In the mean time Im hooking the bottle back up since i have the kit sitting in the garage.

[ May 26, 2008, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: PRIMERED COUPE ]

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Tight... Good to hear the coupe is running well.. You should come out tonight. SOme of us are rolling of to the yuba city area.

quote:
quote:
quote:

That was on the motor with low compression (9:1) and a blower cam. Its really the same motor as my cousin Matt's car just a lil different on our cams. It went 11.64@117. So now i just put the new rims on, and im trying to save to throw the blower back on by the end of summer. In the mean time Im hooking the bottle back up since i have the kit sitting in the garage.

--------------------

1sick65
¯
Member # 3957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sick65  Ford pictures for 1sick65    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn fool glad to see you come out of the woodworks-
Posts: 1457 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

LOL dude look whos talking. Good to hear from you Nick. When you coming out next bro?

quote:
Originally posted by baggins:
damn fool glad to see you come out of the woodworks-

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com