Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Any good recommendations for alignment & mount 2 front tires in the 650/SSF area?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Any good recommendations for alignment & mount 2 front tires in the 650/SSF area?
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother in law needs to mount his tires on his 2005 Accord & get an alignment. Please recommend a good shop

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Custom Alignment is the best in the business ( and they will charge you like it [Wink] )

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ May 21, 2008, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: gercolla1 ]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Agundis tire shop iss ssf on victory. Ask for Pat and tell him Shaun sent you he will take care of anything you need with the best price in the bay area and quick turn around time usually while you wait!!! Heres the number 650-244-9607 [patriot]
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Agundis tire shop iss ssf on victory. Ask for Pat and tell him Shaun sent you he will take care of anything you need with the best price in the bay area and quick turn around time usually while you wait!!! Heres the number 650-244-9607 [patriot]

do they do alignment now? i remember them at theolder location off linden but havent gone to the new shop. i still remember going to that shop when it was owned by the original owner, carlos when shit was like $10 a tire mount for 18s.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They do it all now the old shop was not zoned for automotive work like that now they have a few lifts and alingment rack and a nicer shop on victory Pat alwyas gets you the best deal I have been going to him and hanging with him at car shows and different events for years. Shoot I was just there yesterday getting my 22's rebalanced! [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Patrick does alignments too? I'll hit em up

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com