Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Clear Creek is closed....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Clear Creek is closed....
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
to all of us that had the privlege to ride this place, and wheel there this really hurts. http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245866

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats sucks i rember when i used to ride all the time over there man damm [Mad]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
because of asbestos?

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's all political bullshit, I say that because last time I was there some blm guys in unmarked trucks rolled up on me and my friend in the middle of fuckin no where and heckled us about stickers for use of the park (when we drove in with no signs saying we had to pay or any pay station, through New Idria) then they told us that there has been 60,000$ worth of vandalism committed there within the past 3 weeks, they tell us to go to camp, and if the rangers find us they'll ticket us for not paying the fees. They've known about asbestos there, it was a fucking asbestos mine! I think it was there excuse to drop the hammer and close it.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com