Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2sik gt gets punked by 8000lbs truck (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2sik gt gets punked by 8000lbs truck
rawpwr7
Member # 3146

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rawpwr7  Ford pictures for rawpwr7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and that's what's up....
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Must have been one hell of a truck, details?

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you run him over?

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If it was the gray Cummins truck at Grudge then yes I saw the race. The whole crowd was laughing at that stang! But that truck is bad ass I saw it run mid 11's all day long.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I kinda put 2 and 2 together because I remember seeing a 5.0 with 2SIKGT on the plates at grudge. Then I had my buddies tell me about this big ass truck that was hauling out there, I seen it and it had a nitrous bottle mounted in the bed. Probably what he is talking about. Sounds like he is trying to make fun of his buddie that lost.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was Adam Winslett's Dodge truck at the grudge race. He owns Winspeed Performance in Martinez. He specializes in Diesel performance.
rawpwr7
Member # 3146

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rawpwr7  Ford pictures for rawpwr7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Then it's Diesel trucks 2 and 2sik gt 0

I drive a chevy duramax w/a 10" lift on 38" tires
and was on my way to jakes pizza and got him at a few lights and 2sik gt just could not hang....
gave him a new paint job (black soot)

[ April 29, 2008, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: rawpwr7 ]

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make that Diesel's 3, 2sik gt 0.

I drive a diesel street sweeping rig with 36" brushes. I was minding my own business when he rolls up and revs on me. Little did he know I was chipped. Then I blew black smoke all over him, his windows were down.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah and that was on street tires and not even set on kill.

That truck runs 10.80s is what adam said on Saturday.

Guess it dynoed 1000 hp...geesh...

[ April 29, 2008, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
rawpwr7
Member # 3146

My truck is tuned to 500hp/1000ftlbs
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:

Guess it dynoed 1000ft/lbs torque...geesh...

You mean 1000 hp. They all make 1000 tq easily

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow you dumped a bunch of money in a heavy ass truck! Ill take my pony any day! [burnout]

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:

Guess it dynoed 1000ft/lbs torque...geesh...

You mean 1000 hp. They all make 1000 tq easily
Sorry about that cummins, I edited it. I meant 1000hp.

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by threethirty1:
wow you dumped a bunch of money in a heavy ass truck! Ill take my pony any day! [burnout]

Being as tho Adam the owner of that truck is a bud of mine I have to defend him a bit.

He wanted something unique and he got it. There is not as much money in it as you think.

He punks mustangs and camaros on a regular basis.

Oh yeah, it is UNIQUE.

I should mention he has a 70 camaro that was no punk back in the day and still isnt to this day.

Cut him some slack, he has a UNIQUE ride.

Oh and I dumped a whole lot of money into my mustang and I love it just as much as you love yours but I gotta admit EVERYONE has one nowadays.

Flowmasters forever!!!!!

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

When I spoke with Adam on Saturday he said the truck weighed in at 6100 lbs and he just recently removed about 400 lbs from it.

--------------------

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Agreed, to each their own, but no reason to come one here and taunt people. My dad has a cummins and their badass trucks with alot of potential! Is his a six speed? I bet its an auto.

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Agreed, to each their own, but no reason to come one here and taunt people. My dad has a cummins and their badass trucks with alot of potential! Is his a six speed? I bet its an auto.

His is an auto.

I don't think the guy is taunting anyone I think they know each other and are just fuckin around.

An 11 second ride is an 11 second ride no matter what make/model.

But you are right, to each his own.

[ April 29, 2008, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man now i'm curious as to what 2 sick gt's motor really is, i heard it's a 347 but then i also hear other wise, 2 sick gt is defenitely one of the most done up foxes i've ever seen.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
rawpwr7
Member # 3146

I got a 2900lb firebird that i dumped a lot more money in for that ass let know...
quote:

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all you diesle guys the J&H performance Diesle event is in June n Reding there well be a bunch of fast trucks. The gray Dodge was there last year. There is a 10 sec truck that races at Redding. There is a drag race,sled pull,and a dyno shoot out. You can enter all three for the tough truck competition. If you beat last years winner there is a 1500 dollar bounty on him....

[ April 29, 2008, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ha ha thats funny cause i never ran a truck at the track come thru and we can run em for money if thats wat you think raw power chevy shit never ran you in my life wanna run lets do it on the street for some cash im down......
Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
put your moneywere you mouth is first of all we didnt race on the freeway and you were just trying to cut me off and blow black smoke on me at the stop light ill spank that truck wit my grandma driving [Eek!]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

hahahahahhahahahahah come on dont make me laugh

--------------------

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

and i think we were for supposed to run for money last nit but i guess you didnt come thru huh i wonder who got punked ha hahahah

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com