Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » wife is crazy

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: wife is crazy
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So tomorrow we get the keys to our new house. Some things need to be done before we move in on Saturday so I took Friday off to take care of them. Granted none of them are too big of a job but will take a little time all the same.

Fix one section of fence from post to post as the slats fell out during the last windy day,...the boards that fell out are shot so just need to put in some new ones.

Replace wax toilet seal in guest bath

Prime and Paint daughters room

Install 3 phone jacks

Replace leaking sprinkler elbow...dig that shit out where the head meets the underground pcv.

Run gas line from dryer to waterheater

Rip out bush in the backyard that has pioson berries on it so my dog and kids dont eat them

See none of which are terribly hard but I'll be pretty tired the end of the day. Wife calls me just now and I tell her that tonight I'm going to pack up the entertainment center and stereo and direct tv shit. She tells me to do it tomorrow,... says "what will I watch if you put all that away tonight?!" I just hung up.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont worry I got a fucking crazy wife too.

Next time I will marry rich, atleast. You should do the same if it comes down to it.

However,
I think you are fucking crazy to thinking you are gonna get all that shit done properly in one day.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After she's done watching, have her put it away while you attack the list of work you already have planned...lol...jk...Thats life i guess...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
However,
I think you are fucking crazy to thinking you are gonna get all that shit done properly in one day.

+500
thats alot of stuff for one day. I would allow for a week to do it all.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
However,

+500

I may just jimmy rig the fence for now so the dog wont get out.

I'm thinking of leaving the sprinklers off until I get more time.

Gas line for dryer, toilet seal and kids room kinda priority right now. Kinda need to do the jacks so sattalite can be hooked up. I think she's just being a little bit retarded. I'd think she'd be packing, not watching tv is all. Avoid yet another petty fight I just hung up. LOL

2fstfru
¯
Member # 453

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fstfru  Ford pictures for 2fstfru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
However,

+500

I may just jimmy rig the fence for now so the dog wont get out.

I'm thinking of leaving the sprinklers off until I get more time.

Gas line for dryer, toilet seal and kids room kinda priority right now. Kinda need to do the jacks so sattalite can be hooked up. I think she's just being a little bit retarded. I'd think she'd be packing, not watching tv is all. Avoid yet another petty fight I just hung up. LOL

That is probably just for starters. I get a list from the wife here and there full of things that need to get done. It never ends!
[patriot]

--------------------
SPEED KILLS!....Drive a Chevy live FOREVER!

z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you have directv why not just schedule a movers connect? it's free and it'll be one less thing to worry about

oh and phone jacks are really only necessary if you have an old TiVo box that bugs you about it, or you order PPV with your remote or want the caller id on the screen. also, it checks for software downloads on the newer boxes. otherwise they will work fine. so you don't necessarily need to run the lines immediately. besides, we DTV techs are supposed to be required to run them, so schedule a movers connect and let someone else do the work for ya

[ April 24, 2008, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: z pyro ]

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by z pyro:
if you have directv why not just schedule a movers connect? it's free and it'll be one less thing to worry about

oh and phone jacks are really only necessary if you have an old TiVo box that bugs you about it, or you order PPV with your remote or want the caller id on the screen. also, it checks for software downloads on the newer boxes. otherwise they will work fine. so you don't necessarily need to run the lines immediately. besides, we DTV techs are supposed to be required to run them, so schedule a movers connect and let someone else do the work for ya

Our computer will be in the living room, where we want it there is no phone line near by, there is no phone line in the master bedroom and there is no phone line where we want the direct tv. So on the last one are you saying that direct tv should install the phone line where we want it? Cut a hole in the wall put a phone line and cable line plate in the wall with plate mount and run all wires? I did call for the movers connect but I have no idea what it entails.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

now thinking on it...even if I didn't have shit to do this weekend the wife is still crazy. Or, maybe I am the crazy one for getting married all together? Nope...she's crazy [Big Grin]
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fod for thought: You don't need to prime a painted surface before it is re-painted. My dad is a contract painter during the summer "off" months when he isn't teaching high school and I worked with him for years before joining the Marine Corps. Two coats of non-semi gloss interior paint is all you need for a bedroom.

Priming is only necessary when there is no existing paint. Save your $$ for other things. And as a recommendation, we use Kelley Moore paint and their painting supplies. Not the cheapest, but very good.

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh, and my wife is crazy, too.

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com