Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Where to have headers removed/installed in Sac.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Where to have headers removed/installed in Sac.
SIKLEEN/GT
¯
Member # 2695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKLEEN/GT  Ford pictures for SIKLEEN/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone know of a good place where I can have my long tubes taken out and my stock manifolds put back in, in the Sacramento area? The reason Im asking is because when I had my longtubes first installed the place that did it put did not pother to move the oil dip stick so the gasket and the driverside header where sitting on top of the dipstick, creating a big ass exhaust leak. When I tried to go back to have them fix it they denied even doing the work!Even though it was only 3 days later and they had my car for a full week! When I had them installed they said it was illigal exhaust and had to be paid in cash with no reciept... so i had no proof.... either way it was a big ass problem and now I just want to go to a trusted place that other members have had good service from... If you know of a place please let me know. Thanks
Posts: 299 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey talk to my buddy Sean, he does some of the best work around. Here is his Myspace page check it out theres a few cars on there from here.
SBRacing

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just drop the k member and pu in a new gasket. i could help ya do it.

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

ModularMotorz
¯
Member # 5954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ModularMotorz  Ford pictures for ModularMotorz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LT's for modulars are no joke..... just take it to a shop. i learned the hard way, and didnt drop the k member either..... lets just say NEVER AGAIN [Eek!]

--------------------
1996 MUSTANG GT
2003 MUSTANG COBRA
2001 CROWN VICTORIA P71

Posts: 1014 | From: Daly City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SIKLEEN/GT
¯
Member # 2695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKLEEN/GT  Ford pictures for SIKLEEN/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by badazlx:
just drop the k member and put in a new gasket. i could help ya do it.

I actually want to install my stock manifolds back on... I would try to do it but I have no place to work on my car... I live in an apartment. Plus with my work schedule its hella hard for me to get anything done...
Posts: 299 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ModularMotorz:
LT's for modulars are no joke

+1

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you can wait about 2 weeks we can do it at my work.

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com