Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » **Best Online Site to Purchase REAL Estate**

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: **Best Online Site to Purchase REAL Estate**
Procharged2Kv6
¯
Member # 1563

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Procharged2Kv6  Ford pictures for Procharged2Kv6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey fellas,

im at that time in my life where i want to purchase some real estate..

I've been surfing through Yahoo Real Estate and Craigslist.org. Is there any other sites you guys suggest to look through for property?

Thanks in advance!!

-Mark

--------------------
2006 C6 Victory Red
Manual 6 Speed
Stock, For Now!

*SOLD*2003 Cobra Vert
*SOLD*Supercharged V6 Stang
(11PSI)

Posts: 579 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Actual purchase of realastate I'm sure will need to be done in person. But resources of finding some this is a good place to go

listings

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
metrolist is how I would go about it. You can also try the individual sites like prudential, century 21.....

Something about house hunting on craigslist doesn't seem right.

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
use a site like prurealty.com they search all of the MLS' were houses are posted. Metro list is just one MLS there are about 5 MLS's in the bay area.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Procharged2Kv6
¯
Member # 1563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged2Kv6  Ford pictures for Procharged2Kv6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks everyone!!

i just need to "shop" around first..

i will check out the sites you guys gave me..

thanks again!!!! have a dope monday!

--------------------
2006 C6 Victory Red
Manual 6 Speed
Stock, For Now!

*SOLD*2003 Cobra Vert
*SOLD*Supercharged V6 Stang
(11PSI)

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://ushomeauction.com/

Theres a new auction coming soon. I went to the last one in Sac and there were tons of good buys.

Pm me if you need a loan.

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ziprealty.com
mlslistings.com

good sites for reference would be:
trulia.com - site that has a good q & a section for what ever real estate question you might have. also they have real estate related data for a given area such as schools, value, etc
zillow.com - good for checking estimated property value
bankrate.com - a good reference to get an idea of what the market rates for loans are.

have fun. i suggest u read and keep reading so you can maximize your investment and avoid the pitfalls for the 1st time home buyer.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Procharged2Kv6
¯
Member # 1563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged2Kv6  Ford pictures for Procharged2Kv6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you.. !!

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
ziprealty.com
mlslistings.com

good sites for reference would be:
trulia.com - site that has a good q & a section for what ever real estate question you might have. also they have real estate related data for a given area such as schools, value, etc
zillow.com - good for checking estimated property value
bankrate.com - a good reference to get an idea of what the market rates for loans are.

have fun. i suggest u read and keep reading so you can maximize your investment and avoid the pitfalls for the 1st time home buyer.

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you're looking for a home in the Peninsula using mlslistings.com is an excellent source, but if you're looking in san francisco use sfarmls.com. Also, when using zillow and other research tools, take those values with a grain of salt as many of those values are hit and miss, meaning some are close to the appropriate market value and some are way off.
Posts: 1055 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
zillow is fun but be carefull, a lot of those values are outdated and if you own the house that is on there then you can adjust the value yourself. to get the true value of a property you will in the end need an appraiser. still I go to zillow all the time,...fun little site.
JoHnNy SaVaGe
¯
Member # 6424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoHnNy SaVaGe  Ford pictures for JoHnNy SaVaGe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm a Mortgage consultant and would be more than happy to help you with this. It is always good to ask alot of questions and arm yourself with the most available knowledge. Take a look at realtor.com they have pretty frequent updates and acurate info on there. feel free to pick my brain if you like. Good Luck!

[ April 08, 2008, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: JoHnNy SaVaGe ]

--------------------
SCARED MEN DON'T WIN

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up with those houses on craigslist that say take over my payments I only owe 140k pay 1100 a month with no credit check or deposit , craigslist is swamped with scammers now so most likely if it sounds to good to be true it probably is
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com