Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HOUSE WAS BROKEN INTO YESTERDAY!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: HOUSE WAS BROKEN INTO YESTERDAY!
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys i know haven't posted here in a while but i'm just trying to get the word out as much as possible.

Our house in Twin Bridges Hayward was broken into yesterday afternoon between noon and 5pm.

The f-in bastards got off with a couple laptops, some jewelry, a palm pilot, a psp, some Oakley glasses, and some Jordans.

Thanks god none of the women were home so no one was hurt but the feeling of beinG violated stills burns deep down!

I'm just asking to keep your eyes open for this stuff to be sold quickly for cheap. The main thing is the pics i have stored on my laptop which has all of my memories from family that has past away to all of mine and my fiancee's pics from when we started dating [Mad] [Frown]

I just want the pics back and that's it.....i'll willing to offer up a reward w/ no questions asked.

IT'S AN ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP (SILVER) W/O A BATTERY IN IT AND A VERY NOTICEABLE BURN/MELT MARK ON THE TOP OF IT.

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ME AS I'M SURE THEY WILL TRY TO SELL IT OFF AS THE COMPUTER ITSELF ISN'T WORTH VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking.

edit: The other laptop is a Toshiba w/ a blue case.

[ April 05, 2008, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: TRIXSNK ]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dayum that suks. i'll keep an eye out. glad eveyones ok Patrick.. dayum thats two hits in a week of the board. JOHN

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
dayum that suks. i'll keep an eye out. glad eveyones ok Patrick.. dayum thats two hits in a week of the board. JOHN

[Eek!] really John i haven't been on this board for a little while but i know there are some guys from the Hayward area that post up and lurk so maybe someone might stumble across some of the stuff.

I'm really hoping the police catch them and find a bunch of loot stashed away somewhere.

I HATE THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for lookin out.

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HEY MAN I LIVE IN TWIN BRIDGES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM THE DUDE WITH THE GRAY MACH, WHAT HAPPENED? MY NEIGHBORS CAR GOT STOLEN YESTERDAY TOO....I THOUGHT THIS WAS A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD?

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks!
I hope you get your stuff back.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
HEY MAN I LIVE IN TWIN BRIDGES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM THE DUDE WITH THE GRAY MACH, WHAT HAPPENED? MY NEIGHBORS CAR GOT STOLEN YESTERDAY TOO....I THOUGHT THIS WAS A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD?

Hey man i know i've seen ya around. I used to have a black 03 Cobra but now roll around in a White Evo w/ Full Function stickers on it.

We live on Cedarbrook and police say there was a report of 4 blck guys going around the areas ringing door bells to check if people were home [Roll Eyes]

I was just home a few hours before and my lady's brother got home from work and saw the house ran-sacked [Frown]

Seemed liked a quick in and out deal.

Must have been some of the punk ass kids from the surrounding neighborhoods that aren't soo nice!

We found the little dogs hiding in the back yard unharmed.

Sucks to hear about your friends car......hope the find.....we had a beater stolen from in front of our house about a year or so ago too [Mad]

jr5.0
¯
Member # 399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jr5.0  Ford pictures for jr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a coworker who lives in there and his house just got broken into last week. that is crazy
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Patrick where you been? Man that really sucks. Jdub recently got his house broken into also. What part of Hayward is that? I have a few friends in Hayward so I'll tell them to keep an eye out. I can't believe this shit is going around.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A fuck this bullshit we paid too much for these houses to go through this shit, lets start a fucking neighborhood watch, ill bring my pitt out and see what else i could get,lets fuck these fools up.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aww man Patrick sorry to hear about this. Home invasion has got to be the worst feeling. Thank God no one was hurt...even the dogs, that would have been terrible. Sorry for your loss on the photos, they have no monitary value but are by far the most valuable of what was taken!

We've already called Brinks and set up a time for them to come out to our new place for an alarm instalation quote and we still don't move for a couple weeks. That will be hooked up before cable.

Anyone have other alarm service like Bay Alarm or anything worth looking into?

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about the break in Patrick & once they break into Your place they are likely to hit again so You should up Your security and awareness level [Wink] . I own some rental's out in antioch and 2 of them were broken into last month and also had a kid struck with a pelet from a shotgun rite in front of another rental [Eek!] . When the economy start's getting bad people start gettin hungry and doing stupid shit!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Cummins, Jdub, Smokin - Nice to see you guys still posting up here.

This is the area off Mission and Industrial where the 9-hole golf course is....surrounded by the ghettoish areas on all sides.

J - sorry to hear about your stuff as well but even more glad to say congrats on moving out and hopefully "on up" [Smile]

Smokin - i know what you mean the first thing outta my mouth was that they'll probably be back so we have beefed up the security as best we could.

For anyone that cares i was busy snowboarding a ton this winter but now the focus goes back to racing. We need to get a few things done on the Evo and should be back out to the track soon. We didn't quite get enough time late last season to work things out but we still are confident the car as it sits can go mid 10's at 130+.

Once we put another f/p in and more boost i think we can get to our initial goal of low, low 10's and hopefully a 9.99 @ 140+/- mph

On a side note one of our Evo's ran consistant 10.8's at 130's on a stock block last week and my car should have about 40-50 whp more.

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Aww man Patrick sorry to hear about this. Home invasion has got to be the worst feeling. Thank God no one was hurt...even the dogs, that would have been terrible. Sorry for your loss on the photos, they have no monitary value but are by far the most valuable of what was taken!

We've already called Brinks and set up a time for them to come out to our new place for an alarm instalation quote and we still don't move for a couple weeks. That will be hooked up before cable.

Anyone have other alarm service like Bay Alarm or anything worth looking into?

Look into Sonitrol they are based out of SJ. My buddy does programing for their alarms. It might be a bit overkill for a home, but hey you can never be too careful.

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Hey dude clear ure message box and pm me ure number so i cud hit u up.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Hey dude clear ure message box and pm me ure number so i cud hit u up.

pm'd

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com