Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » From jay leno for cry babies and spoiled bratts

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: From jay leno for cry babies and spoiled bratts
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/showthread.php?t=615114

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhhhh! None of you bay area cry babies have anything to cry about after reading this? Atleast insult and cry about me, in some form! I mean damn our Gov't sucks balls! forget finding the 911 masterminds and preventing a terrorist army from further attacks. we have more important things in mind like electing a president because of skin color! NEWS FLASH black skin didnt make america! Lets take a quick look at Africa, its a shit hole! Sometimes I wish all the white folks would just leave this doomed shithole mass of land, if we did it would be disaster in months. Let Mexico and Africa have this doomed shithole! Im sick of all the bullshit, let them have it! Lets honestly mix Mexico and Africa together, what do you have? SHITHOLE 3RD world countrys!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jay Leno didn't write it, or say it. He'd never be so bold, plus he's a Lib. This fellow wrote it:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53028

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/hitnail.asp

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Ahhhhh! None of you bay area cry babies have anything to cry about after reading this? Atleast insult and cry about me, in some form! I mean damn our Gov't sucks balls! forget finding the 911 masterminds and preventing a terrorist army from further attacks. we have more important things in mind like electing a president because of skin color! NEWS FLASH black skin didnt make america! Lets take a quick look at Africa, its a shit hole! Sometimes I wish all the white folks would just leave this doomed shithole mass of land, if we did it would be disaster in months. Let Mexico and Africa have this doomed shithole! Im sick of all the bullshit, let them have it! Lets honestly mix Mexico and Africa together, what do you have? SHITHOLE 3RD world countrys!

what a great posting, can really tell you were a poly sci major. btw can you get any further to the right?

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
iron281, good use of snopes! As stated, this was not written by Jay but the guy who wrote it used a quote from Leno.

Craig R. Smith penned the above-reproduced essay exhorting Americans to focus on the positive aspects of their country rather than the bad events that typically comprise our daily news fodder. By March 2007 the original had been altered through multiple e-mail forwards, with the closing paragraphs (which quoted B.C. Forbes) removed and a paraphrase of Jay Leno's joke (with misplaced quotation marks) appended to the end, creating the mistaken impression that the talk show host was the author of the entire piece (as evidenced by its new opening line, "Jay Leno hits the nail on the head ..."). However, only the last sentence originated with the lantern-jawed comedian; the rest is the work of someone else.

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com