Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dyno Day @ BRG 4/19/2008 !

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Dyno Day @ BRG 4/19/2008 !
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We've had a lot of fun putting on Dyno day's recently.It has been three years since we did one with CA Fords.PRICE IS $50 for three dyno pulls with air/fuel ratio.Top dog on the Dyno will recieve a gift certificate. We will start at 10AM and it will be first come first served. If you want to call us our phone number is 925 680 2560,or reply to this post.
Maybe we can get a bbq going depending on the weather.
Link to our address:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=110+2nd+Ave+S,+Martinez,+CA+94553,+USA&ie=UTF8&ll=37.985289,-122.064521&spn=0.00712,0.013325&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=37.982009,-122.065251
Thanks, L.C

[ April 01, 2008, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: 89foxstang ]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm interested. are mbz welcomed?
I haven't dynoed this car yet.
thanks.

--------------------
=(

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm sent, only one person?
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much?
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
replied to your pm.
thanks.

I believe people would show a bit more interest if a tentative date and price (depending on # of cars)are mentioned.

--------------------
=(

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
I believe people would show a bit more interest if a tentative date and price (depending on # of cars)are mentioned.

Word, price mainly. I'll dyno the K24 for shits and giggles depending on price.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm definatly down, just need the date, cause i work weekends and nees to get the time off

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down....Dont need to dyno the Mach, but I can dyno the 95 to see if I can hopefully get 200 rwhp LOL....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down as well

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets get a list going, pm me with your name and phone number along with the car your bringing, that way we can prepare for how many people come. thanks, L.C looking forward to seeing some big numbers!

[ March 28, 2008, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: 89foxstang ]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Jersey M. - E55

--------------------
=(

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK so far we have 2 people coming from cafords, im hoping the weather will be nice and maybe we can do some sort of small bbq , any soda requests?? let me know, Thanks guys there is definately going to some stiff competition for top numbers!
L.C

[ March 31, 2008, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: 89foxstang ]

dynoguy
¯
Member # 6457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dynoguy  Ford pictures for dynoguy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys,

Just heard that our 500+hp Shelby GT 500 will be coming to the dyno day. We are trying to get the 05 GT Roadracer to come out as well. You gotta see this car.

Look forward to seeing YOUR car at the dyno day.

By the way, I got to ride with Bruce Griggs in his 07 GR40 Mustang for a few laps around Sears Point (Infineon if you must) the other day, WOW. Ask me about it on the 19th. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Chris
BRG Racing/Dyno
(925)680-2560
chris@brgracing.com
www.brgracing.com

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
Jersey M. - E55

I know you had an 03 Cobra at one point. How does the E55 feel compared to 03 Cobra?
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Totally different cars.
The E55 is refined. stiff but not harsh, strong enough to get your panties wet, full of amenities (ability to lift and lower the airmatic suspension at the touch of a bottom, dynamic seats that accommodate to your movement, heating/cooling seats, voice control, bluetooth, etc etc.) It handles GREAT for being such a heavy/big car. Being able to adjust the stiffness of the suspension on the go is a huge plus.
However, having said all that. There is no car like the 03-04 COBRA. i'll get another one at some point in the future.
Unfortunately i've been spoiled. After having had over 450rwhp at the drop of gas pedal, everything else I've driven feels slow.
There is just something about the raw power that the eaton generates that really resonates on your brain for a while. I miss the supercharger's whining sound.

When it comes down to Modding costs, well... no comparison what so ever. You can get a stock 03 cobra into the 450rwhp range with the amount of money it would take to simply get a CAI for the Benz. You could have a KB blower and over 500rwhp for the price of getting just headers on the benz.
Etc, etc.

My comparison is pretty general.. if you have any specific questions I'll gladly pm you my opinion so we don't high jack this thread. [patriot]

[ April 11, 2008, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

The dyno day is tomorrow, we will be getting there around 9:30 and we will start dynoing around 10, it will be dyno as you come, im gonna try to get some hamburgers or hotdogs down here with some sodas. and we will end when the cars stop showing up. so if your going to come then give us a call or pm me so that we make sure we are still here, thanks guys look forward to seeing some big numbers!
Thanks,
L.C

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com