Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Call me dememted but I kinda find this funny. Mom power washes kid.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Call me dememted but I kinda find this funny. Mom power washes kid.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This story

http://www.wesh.com/news/15528862/detail.html#

The video. You have to wait for the stupid 17 sec hilton ad to pass. The video is after that.

http://www.wesh.com/video/15529918/index.html

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't think it is funny at all. I think they should shove a hose up that bitches pussy and turn on high and see how she likes it!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
I don't think it is funny at all. I think they should shove a hose up that bitches pussy and turn on high and see how she likes it!

Exactly, that stupid dumb b!tch probably doesn't know that on those hoses, pressure is very high and it burns like a muthafucka.. Oh well, b!tch will burn in hell while the kids enjoy some ice cream

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Exactly, that stupid dumb b!tch probably doesn't know that on those hoses, pressure is very high and it burns like a muthafucka.. Oh well, b!tch will burn in hell while the kids enjoy some ice cream
Yeah it burns like hell man. I hit the top of my hand last year with a power washer. One of the worst cut/burns/bleeding I have ever had. Doesn't look like much but it sucked!

-

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They should take her to the car wash and spray her ass close up so she know how it feels. Cummins I agree with you on alot of shit. But this is not funny in any way.

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont think thats funny.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow.. yeah, those pressure washers suck. i got a finger caught a while back and it hurt like a mofo.
Don't agree with what she did. However, let's open Pandora's box, i do agree with corporal punishment. [burnout]

--------------------
=(

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1
Not even slightly funny.

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
xcessive50
¯
Member # 2995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xcessive50  Ford pictures for xcessive50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a grown ass person making their child cower like that is way wrong. i dont care what she is using
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh hold on! I don't think that its funny for the kid to get power washed. I think its funny how the mom would even think of doing something like that. I mean WTF, you power wash your kid because she's throwing a tantrum? Who would even think of something like that! But ya I do feel bad for the kid that shit FN hurts

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Back in the day I would have opted for that kind of punishment over the belt with the metal rings. It is messsed up for the mom to do that. I would not ever punish my little girl with any kind of physical punishment especially that.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com