Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Some new pics of my car (56K Good Luck) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some new pics of my car (56K Good Luck)
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i got my girlfriend a nikon D40X and borrowed it since she was at work today. im a total newb at taking pics so bear with me. finally had the day off so i kept myself busy. pics were taken at the san leandro marina. feel free to photoshop any pics you like. :-D enjoy. if anyone wants in let me know and we can set up another shoot. i can sure use the practice [patriot]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics bro,your car is sooo fn nice.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sick ride
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u know i really dig the hood pins. kinda goes with the side emblem. from some views they look alike lol.. looks sik bro.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's fuggin nice!
Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :
98cobraGUY68
¯
Member # 1505

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98cobraGUY68  Ford pictures for 98cobraGUY68  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
too bad its not a cobra....color is awsome and love hood and rims....cant make that ride look much better than that. CLEAN....get a supercharger and put the cobra rear end on that bitch....but fill in the cobra indention on the rear bumper....dont lie cuz its not a cobra but a cobra rear end with small spoiler would look sick like the 2003.

--------------------
:'98 SVT Cobra (Laser Red)(5027/5174)

R.I.P.

Posts: 431 | From: San Jose,CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your car is sooooo sick!!!

BTW, how many miles can u get on those BFG DR's on the street? Im in the market for some new BFG KDW2 rear's in a 295/35/18, but since my car isnt a DD, I was considering a set of the BFG DR's... Just depends on if I can get a decent amount of miles on them if Im not burning out often....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98cobraGUY68:
too bad its not a cobra....color is awsome and love hood and rims....cant make that ride look much better than that. CLEAN....get a supercharger and put the cobra rear end on that bitch....but fill in the cobra indention on the rear bumper....dont lie cuz its not a cobra but a cobra rear end with small spoiler would look sick like the 2003.

I think he has a KB blower & why does it matter that its not a Cobra if he's already in "Cobra Territory" as far as power is concerned???

I like the car because its unique & its a BAD@$$ rare color....

[ March 04, 2008, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
CLEAN....get a supercharger and put the cobra rear end on that bitch....

got it covered [Wink]

-
 -

and a little paperwork [patriot]

-
 -

[ March 04, 2008, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: CobraTerritory ]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:

BTW, how many miles can u get on those BFG DR's on the street? Im in the market for some new BFG KDW2 rear's in a 295/35/18, but since my car isnt a DD, I was considering a set of the BFG DR's... Just depends on if I can get a decent amount of miles on them if Im not burning out often....

thanks for the kind words bro. its your month BTW. this is actually my second set of BFG drag radials and i gotta be honest im not so sure about the life of these tires. my first set were 295's and they went to the track a lot with a healthy burnout so im not so sure. my car is also not a DD so i expect a lot of life out of these 315's. i told myself that these tires were never going to the track and no playing with the line lock. thats what the slicks are for. the only time the tires spin is from traction issues [Big Grin] . i would say go for the 315-30-18. you won't be disappointed.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:

thanks for the kind words bro. its your month BTW. this is actually my second set of BFG drag radials and i gotta be honest im not so sure about the life of these tires. my first set were 295's and they went to the track a lot with a healthy burnout so im not so sure. my car is also not a DD so i expect a lot of life out of these 315's. i told myself that these tires were never going to the track and no playing with the line lock. thats what the slicks are for. the only time the tires spin is from traction issues [Big Grin] . i would say go for the 315-30-18. you won't be disappointed.
Thanks... I was gonna remind everyone its MY MONTH!!! LOL !!!

Im hoping i can squeeze at least 10K miles out of them, with only street use of course....My car doesnt have anywhere near the power yours is pushing, so i might go with another set of the KDW2's, but I would love to run those DR's in a 315!!!

--------------------

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

if you ever drive your car in the rain forget about the BFG DR's. just another thing to think about.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
if you ever drive your car in the rain forget about the BFG DR's. just another thing to think about.

I dont EVER let rain touch my car!!! LOL!!! Well it has happened before, but
my car sits in the garage when it starts to rain....

[ March 04, 2008, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

hahaha same here. my car and rain just dont mix. i kinda point and laugh at all the nice cars that are out in the rain. i guess too because im EXTREMELY anal about my car. the exterior, interior, engine compartment, and even the underside of my car has to stay clean.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
hahaha same here. my car and rain just dont mix. i kinda point and laugh at all the nice cars that are out in the rain. i guess too because im EXTREMELY anal about my car. the exterior, interior, engine compartment, and even the underside of my car has to stay clean.

For real...Im the same way.. My car needs a good wax/buff detail & the underside needs to be pressure washed. I was forced to drive it last winter before I got my DD & I had no garage back then...

What wax do u use??

--------------------

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

to be honest im not too familiar with the multi stage wax jobs but would be interested in learning. im just using the crappy mothers single stage wax. there is a whole section over at svtp that deals with cleaning and waxing. that 4-6 stage jobs are nuts.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

My car needs another wax bad..Last time, i had my detailer buddy help me & we dud the claybar, polish, buff, & then hand wax. It was an all day job, but my car looked flawless after.... m gonna have to do it on my own this time... I think Im just gonna claybar it & use some good wax by hand....

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice pics... when is the next time you going to the track?

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

to be totally honest i really don't want to cage my car so i think im going to be racing at sac this season. i might go to infineon but i might need to handicap myself to keep from running too quick without a cage. its 11.50 and below right??

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i think... i have never been to sac, but always wanted to try it out. lmk when you go and hopefully i can make it.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

for sure. let me know when your going to infineon. it sucks because its so much closer than sac but like i said "i don't want a cage"

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice ride [worship]
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Which mode are you shooting in? In some of the pictures where the background doesn't matter try shooting in "A" mode and setting it to the lowest number your lens will allow (probably somewhere around 3.5-4.5 or so) and it will blur the background more. Car's looking great!

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
put the cobra rear end on that bitch....but fill in the cobra indention on the rear bumper

Ummm....he has dumps so if he put the cobra rear bumper on there it would have cutouts for the tips he doesnt have...

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
Which mode are you shooting in? In some of the pictures where the background doesn't matter try shooting in "A" mode and setting it to the lowest number your lens will allow (probably somewhere around 3.5-4.5 or so) and it will blur the background more. Car's looking great!

i was shooting in the "A" mode the whole time at a 200 ISO. thanks for the tip bro. ill try it out

[ March 04, 2008, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: CobraTerritory ]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com