Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Paintless dent removal? Do these places really work?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Paintless dent removal? Do these places really work?
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would love to see some before/after pics and some recommendations.

Lee, I heard you got a good guy?

Thanks guys!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YES IT WORKS i actually have a guy on speed dial lol. He took 15 dents out of my dodge and 3 out of my saleen. and you can not even tell. the guy i use is the same guy Lee uses his name it MATT and his # is 925 878 1453

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got nothing but great things to say as well. I once had them take out a shallow, but noticeable crease out of the fender on my Xterra. You could never tell it was there.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks guys

what company does matt work for?

website link?

--------------------
Stangless

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i used this guy jojy 510-332-4189 when i had to get a couple of dents fixed on my mom's G35. it turned out great.

he was referred to me by venomous99, Alex. call him up and get a quote. he will drive to your home or work. good luck.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used a random shop in Santa Rosa. I was 100% SATISFIED AND VERY HAPPY!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt owns his own buiness it is called body lines but he used to work for dent pros

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trust me cm4hawks is really picky about his dents.. he has basically took MATT in as a brother lol.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

LOL good think about Matt is he is from back east . If you have dents on your roof and need the headliner dropped he can do it. I had a car wash put 11 dent on the cab of my truck when they were waxing it. The other paintless dent guys would not drop the headliner they wanted to sent it to a body shop. I told them i would bring in my own dent guy they could just pay him

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
i used this guy jojy 510-332-4189 when i had to get a couple of dents fixed on my mom's G35. it turned out great.

he was referred to me by venomous99, Alex. call him up and get a quote. he will drive to your home or work. good luck.

yup...i highly recommend jojy. he was by far the cheapest of all the places i got quotes from and the work turned out great.
RioredGT
¯
Member # 2300

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RioredGT  Ford pictures for RioredGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
YES IT WORKS i actually have a guy on speed dial lol. He took 15 dents out of my dodge and 3 out of my saleen. and you can not even tell. the guy i use is the same guy Lee uses his name it MATT and his # is 925 878 1453

Do you know if he would come out to the 650?
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

He will usally go where ever. Its all Money LOL

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

ya'll think your guys can get this out?

-

--------------------
Stangless

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any of them can make that look better, but it will be almost impossible to be perfect because of the factory crease running down the entire vehicle.

I put my fist into the back hatch of my Durango long ago. I was granted with 4 knuckle creases! From every angle it looked terrible. I took it to one of those sf thos shops and can tell you from EVERY angle/light etc, you can't ever tell there was ANY slight difference.

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Thanks Don, why you punching cars man? lol

--------------------
Stangless

xcessive50
¯
Member # 2995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xcessive50  Ford pictures for xcessive50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya,some of those guys can work wonders but that dent is gonna be tough because of the body line and how close it is to the top of the door.The sharper the crease and the more the metal is stretched the less chance they can get it out
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

Umm, it was 7 years ago and I had/ve a bit if a temper at times [Frown]

CAN'T TELL NOW THOUGH [Big Grin]

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You apparently missed the part about it involving a Durango. [Razz]

[ February 02, 2008, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:

You apparently missed the part about it involving a Durango. [Razz]
Trust me, this Durango was sick! Only vehicle I've had that made the cover/feature in a magazine [Wink]

--------------------

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've had excellent results with such type of companies.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com