Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thought you homos would enjoy this

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thought you homos would enjoy this
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_0801_twin_turbo_compound_boost_2003_mustang_cobra/index.html

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"We watched this setup throw out a certifiably insane 1,188 rwhp and an even more impressive 1,015 rwtq-through a stock engine including the factory cast-iron exhaust manifolds." [Eek!] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [patriot] [patriot] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice. all it needs is a KB,longtubes,built block, and ported and polished heads [Big Grin] ..

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_0801_twin_turbo_compound_boost_2003_mustang_cobra/index.html

I see the only actual HOMO on this site, is a certified SUPRA nut yet you find him sifting through MUSCLE MUSTANGS and FAST FORDS????

Who did you say is confused and about their what???

Nice find.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some guys have been drooling over that system ever since the pic was released of it awhile back.
Here's their car http://youtube.com/watch?v=trpSMlo7pN8#

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats pretty cool. so the turbo force feeds the supercharger?

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1188rw, and what does it ET? [Razz]
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is SICK, but man makes me wounder if the blower is doing anything??

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
This is SICK, but man makes me wounder if the blower is doing anything??

Looks like it is providing low end on the motor until those dual 66s kick in.

Fuckin amazin that the stock longblock can make that power and not turn into a boat anchor.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86BackInBlack:
thats pretty cool. so the turbo force feeds the supercharger?

[Wink] Compund boosting... this certinantly isn't the 1st automotive or industrial application.. but it's definantly exciting... mainly because terminator owners dont have to swap with a 99-01 cobra for the intake and front dress. NICE.

"It was time to make big power, so the timing was upped to 16 degrees, and the Cobra was run up to 6,500 rpm. The results were 1,048 rwhp and 900 rwtq, with turbo boost coming in at 26.8 pounds and the manifold registering 41. One more pull was made, and Urist cleaned up the fuel map a bit and put the timing at 19 degrees. The turbo boost showed 27 psi, while the mani-fold saw a peak of 44 psi due to increased engine rpm. Spinning the blower harder will result in a greater manifold pressure. Final output was 1,188 rwhp and 1,015 rwtq."

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
TuxMask-Andy
¯
Member # 3615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuxMask-Andy  Ford pictures for TuxMask-Andy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Turbo Plus root blower = gay

And Cummings is right about you guy being homos for actually liking this gay ass setup

44 psi just to make 1100rwhp is not that efficient. 44 psi also sounds like an engine thats ready to blow.

[ January 30, 2008, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: TuxMask-Andy ]

Posts: 407 | From: Novato, CA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sick

--------------------
FoMoCo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com