Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anyone have a 24hr fitness hookup?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone have a 24hr fitness hookup?
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im looking to add a family member to an account. the best deal i got calling the local gym is $130 initial bs fee and $37 a month, which to me sounds like a ripoff.

several years back i was added to a family members account for $50 initial start-up and $20 a month.

ive been reading online and it appears that 24hr fitness deals vary drastically from each person u talk to and its like the deal depends on what mood the salesperson is in.

anyone have a hookup?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

kaoticmk2
¯
Member # 5186

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaoticmk2  Ford pictures for kaoticmk2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On mondays on their website they have a four hour special. I just got an all sport club membership for $29/month and only had to pay a $29 processing fee. So the total was $86 something upfront since you have to pay for first and last month upfront.
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kaoticmk2:
On mondays on their website they have a four hour special. I just got an all sport club membership for $29/month and only had to pay a $29 processing fee. So the total was $86 something upfront since you have to pay for first and last month upfront.

what time? and you do this all online???
Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoobysnack  Ford pictures for Scoobysnack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DO you work for Kaiser....there's no sign up fees and $24 per month no contract. You my want to check with your employer and see if they might have worked a deal with them. http://direct.where2getit.com/nautilustreadclimber/TTRC_BRC.pdf
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wait. The best non family deals come up randomly for like two weeks or so. Usually they are specific sites too...so they are never nationwide. I remember seeing a three year contract for 550 out the door and 30 bucks per year after which is really good.

If you have a buddy that you know and you would be working out with him or her often, ask her to upgrade to vip for 15 bucks a month. He/She can bring one other person per visit.

[ January 23, 2008, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: essasin ]

kaoticmk2
¯
Member # 5186

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaoticmk2  Ford pictures for kaoticmk2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe its from 9-1 PST on mondays, my wife found it for me. Its all online, and they email you a pdf with the membership paperwork to take into the gym so you can start going the same day.

[ January 24, 2008, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: kaoticmk2 ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A few years back I paid $600 up front for 3 years with 7 hour long appts with a trainer. Now I just pay $99 per year flat.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kaoticmk2:
I believe its from 9-1 PST on mondays, my wife found it for me. Its all online, and they email you a pdf with the membership paperwork to take into the gym so you can start going the same day.

I will be looking for this deal come this monday.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
A few years back I paid $600 up front for 3 years with 7 hour long appts with a trainer. Now I just pay $99 per year flat.

i just did the same couple of months ago, but i paid $700 for three years and i only have to pay $40 every year after my three years, it all depends on the location and the sales rep.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't try to wheel n deal. I was more than happy with my deal and am VERY willing every year to pay the $99 [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, you guys are getting great deals.. i thought my 19 bucks per month at golds gym was great.. but it's crappy compare to yours..

--------------------
=(

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com